Checking in on condition and improvements

Previous topic - Next topic

justo

Hi all, just wanted to share what my latest condition is here with peyronies. When i got this i was devasted just to let you know you are not alone in feeling that way. I thought my relationships with women would be over. So let me tell...
I have been traveling a whole lot for my work. I noticed in the last 3 years that I have been missing winters! For 3 years now i have been in summer time. Meaning always hot places. Never cold. Could that have improved my condition? Who knows. My scares have moved down to the base of the penis and have almost gone. Stange that they moved around but anyway. There is hardly any curvature or bumps anymore. When I search for them i can feel them when flacid. But erection...no sign of scar or bumps. A strange thing, when an erection is coming on, when its in a semi flacid state there is a curve to the left. not sure why but as soon as its fully erect the curve is gone.

I am not taking any medication execpt for Arginine on occasion, not much. I stopped the Potaba because my heart was racing like crazy and it may have even been a permanent thing...I now still get heart palpitations once in a while.

Masturbating...I use to do it dry which i am sure contributed to the problem. I have used lotion for the last years to simulate a vagina and that seems to have helped tremendously. Well who knows if it really did or if all this is going away on its own. But i did keep a high amount of blood circulation going, as much as possible as prescribed by my urologist. So i guess thats it. Its a huge releif that this thing is better. I hope it never comes back!! Nightmare.
Maybe this can help anyone out there with peyronies and hope that it can have the same results. I really think the heat can make a difference. Just a gut feeling. OK , all the best to all. J