Superoxide Dismutase mimic -- question

Previous topic - Next topic

Toinifinity

Just wondering if anyone has tried Tempol -- a superoxide dismutase mimic?  I heard about it from someone who uses it for scleroderma.  She takes 35 mg a day and has been on it for one month.  She said her skin got softer within seven days and the pigmentation issues cleared up too.  Some of the ulcerations are still healing.  I suspect there is internal healing going on as well as her case is pretty severe.  

Has anyone tried this?  I wonder if applying it topically would help in addition to oral.  She told me it is a compound that works like the SOD that had been taken off the market -- but that this mimic does not have the same issues as the bovine derived one...  

Chef Chris

Hi guys this Tempol seams rely interesting anybody have some more information about it and know if it helps in treating peyronies?
I read about some one having success whit it.
Chris

Jonbinspain

Just one problem that I can see - the price of this stuff!!  I've only had a cursory look, but the cheapest I found was $40 per 100mg. Taking 35mg per day could work out kind of expensive!!...

Chef Chris

Yes that's expensive but I would pay it for a year if it helps and my dick get straight  
Chris

pey ron

I am now trying this, 1 gram in the morning and 1 gram at night.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Bent Ding Dong

Pey ron, any feedback on this? Did it help at all?
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.