SSKI (Iodide)

Previous topic - Next topic

4Christ

Has anyone found this to work: Taken directly from the Tahoma Clinic / Dr. Johnathan V. Wright

"Dupuytren's contracture" and "Peyronie's disease" are two "fibrotic" conditions that can be helped considerably by SSKI. In Dupuytren's contracture, thickening (fibrosis) occurs along one of the tendons in the palm in the hand, pulling the related finger down towards the palm. As the problem progresses, the finger often can't be straightened any more.

In Peyronie's disease, a very similar thickening occurs along the shaft of the penis, making erections increasing "curved" and painful. In both cases, rubbing SSKI into the thickened tissue at least twice daily softens and lessens the fibrotic area over a period of several months, allowing for more normal function.

For these conditions, it's additionally helpful to take para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 2 grams, three times daily, and to rub a mixture of Vitamin E and DMSO into the thickened areas, also. However, if "caught early", SSKI alone will often "do the job". (It's also advisable to have glucose-insulin tolerance test done, as there's an unusually high incidence of "insulin resistance" in people with Dupuytren's contracture or Peyronie's disease.

rd

I tried SSKI for months and I didn't notice any difference while taking it.

LWillisjr

First I have heard of it. I would think if this was successful we would have heard more about this by now.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

inkhorn

This topical mixture is promoted by John Parks. I did it for several months, but think any success I had was from traction and VED. Inkhorn

4Christ

I have not used Iodide (SSKI) with DMSO yet, but I have used it topically mixed with Castor oil a few times. The fist couple times was after a hot shower. I dried off and used the Iodine dropper to directly apply a 5% Lugol's Iodine mix to the area of the plaque. I placed a few drops directly on to the penis (3-4) then used a cue-tip to spread it / rub it into the area. So the cue-tip did not absorb all the Iodine I dipped the cue-tip in Castor oil before using it to spread the Iodine. Once I spread this over the area. I wrapped a Castor oil pack (made from using an organic wool flannel found at a local healthfood store) around the penis covering the area of the Iodine. I used saran wrap to hold the Castor pack snugly in place. I then applied heat from an electric heating pad in a pillow case as hot as I could take it for as long as I could stay sitting up in bed. I averaged at least 2hrs each session of doing this. Prior to doing this with the SSKI / Lugol's blend Iodine, I have been using Castor oil packs by themselves with heat. Reusing the same pack over and over by placing it into a ziplock bag and putting it in the freezer after each session. Before each new use I'd just turn the heating pad on and place the ziplock bag near or on it while I took a hot shower. After the shower I use a cue-tip to spread a little Castor oil on the area of the plaque and then simply use the Castor oil pack and heat as explained above.
After 2 uses of implementing the 5% Lugol's blend Iodine in the way I've explained above, I noticed some mild irritation to the skin. Basically in the area where I applied this directly to the skin it became somewhat rough. I only noticed this by feel / touch that the skin was effected. So I immediately stopped using it and continued with the Castor oil packs by themselves until the skin healed back to normal. Which it did within a few days. There was no pain, but more like a thin layer of dead skin that eventually flaked off like a sunburn would in the shower.
Today I'm once again implementing the same (SSKI) a 5% Lugol's blend of Iodine, but in a slightly different way:
First I placed a half dime size of Castor oil in a small glass bowl / plate. Then dropped 2-3 drops of the Iodine into the Castor oil and mixed with a cue-tip. Next I spread this solution on / into the area to be treated before using the Castor oil pack with Saran wrap and heat as explained above. Hopefully doing it like this will prove to be easier on the skin.
Things to note: I'm soon going to be trying a 2% (Nascent) Iodine that I've already ordered, through my research I feel this might be a better type of Iodine to use or at least try with the DMSO. Yes I will be incorporating the Nascent Iodine in a 50/50 mix with a Pharmaceutical grade DMSO in the near future. (I'll keep you posted).  I also plan on continuing the use of Castor oil in between.
It should be noted that since implementing a diet change and the topical treatments explained above, almost 100% of the pain and inflammation has been suppressed. I don't know if it's the oil, heat or diet / supplements but something has made a huge difference for me and I don't intend to stop any of it, only fine tune. It should also be noted that I started taking 3 drops of the 5% Lugol's blend Iodine in the morning orally with water and since doing this I've noticed a serious change in erection quality and frequency. (Unstoppable morning wood) which prior was not normal for me. I can definitely notice a change. I'm guessing I was iodine deficient. I've recently ordered Prehistoric Magnesium oil and can't wait to incorporate this, I'd almost bet that's another deficiency of mine. Also since implementing these treatments I've noticed a decrease in the tightness and pull from the plaque during an erection, this can be felt as well as seen.  The dent is still there but it seems as the bend towards it has slackened slightly. I think the heat, hot showers and massages in combination with the topical treatments I've tried so far have helped soften the lump / plaque as well as stop the pain and inflammation.
I've used my new traction device very carefully and very minimal for now and I plan on ordering the Phallosan Forte ASAP. I'm still in the process of my research and developing my game plan on how to fight this thing. Once I get my battle plan complete I will post it so everyone can see.
Hope this info can be helpful by at least serving as a log.

4Christ

dplookin

Interesting.......Thanks.  dplookin

Almost There

Thanks for your post.

Any updates?