hello Put me in touch with UK Doctor please.

Previous topic - Next topic

downandin

Hi , I've had peyronies for about 2 years now, The nhs urologist doctors in UK basically don't treat it at all,  There is a dent and a cord and im concerned that its getting worse as I started to get pain now. Im keen to try some treatment. Can someone put me in touch with a sexual dysfunction type doctor who I can take their name to my gp and ask to consult with in the UK?  Maybe a list of possiblities even.  I'm in the SE near London. Best of luck to you all.

Norm

Go to the home index page. Under the heading of Urologists and Other Doctors, the first topic is a physicians list. You will find at least half dozen listed in the UK.  
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

wantacurenow

Ho Hope I can help. Of course the NHS treat Peyronies. If you are in London contact yoru GP and aks for a referral to Mr D. Ralph or Mr Nim Christopher both excellet surgeons and specilaists for Peyronies. Thye also have a private practice St Peters Andrology centre London. I had the nebir procedure in May 2011 but unfortunatley it was asnt a great success my curve returning (not as bad) but still returing maybe 6 months later.