you guys r great!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

rumbleindajungle

Hi you guys my names nick, i suffer from ed ive used meth for 4 yrs and have jacked off hpurs upon hours i know this sounds crazy but meth has made me awkard its so har
D to find a decentwomen upon being such im such a good guys plz dobt make fun but ive noticed in the last six months my head wont stay hard as soon as im done stimulating it just shrinks way smaller then the shaft it looks funny , maybe because pussys not in my face im sure there is some scar tissue blocking it but i suffer from no erect curve im very self consious about this and quite frankly im scared i feel i dont deserve this for always watching my ps and qs all the time. Im 23 yrs and might have slight peyronies honestely i have no clue but im scared ... in fear that traction can help me what are your thought... i hope i havent done damage from so much hard
Masterbations any thoughts r appreciated or any help will be appreciated plz dont ignore this im worried about my manhood. Thanks

rumbleindajungle

P.s. my urololigist doesnt even know what a traction device is any info will help and ill never touch that disgusting drug agian

LWillisjr

Your post is a little hard to read. So is your primary symptom that your glans (head) doesn't fill properly? Everything else is OK with no curvature and no pain?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

MattFoley

I agree with Les. Your post is difficult to understand.

If you think you might have Peyronie's based upon the symptoms you have, there's nothing wrong with going to see a urologist that deals with Peyronie's issues. There are very few urologists that treat Peyronie's so you should let us know where you are and maybe we can refer you to someone.
Got Testosterone?

rumbleindajungle

Im sorry you guys, i could only work up enough confidence to write that post drunk, thats why its hard to read. There is no pain no erect curvature. But i noticed after the last few runs a couple months ago, head has never been the same,im so young its kinda frightening. As soon as stimulation stops its shrinks real small it looks funny and unless im sqeezing it doesnt look up to par like it used to be. My uroligist at kaiser said it could be from scar tissue but he didnt seem like he knew much about it. Im lost depressed and my self esteem dropped ever since on top of that girls always treat me like dirt. Which makes crap just worse and im really working on that idgaf mood but not adjusting quick, if i can make this atleast 20 30 percent better id be the happiest cat on earth. Im from los angeles. You guys really r great. I feel so much better on this forum. Just glad i found this. I can get some good rest tonight. A referall would be great, the reason why i asked about traction was i figured if my doc said scar tissue was the cause maybe the device can break some up and head fill properly agian, just a thought. Goodnight  

RoyHobbs

Try and see Dr. Gelbard in Burbank. You can find him easily on google.

rumbleindajungle

O perfect he takes kaiser. Wow never would of expected that. Thanks everyone ill keep u posted here. on maybe some progress and how good he was

jj21

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Hawk

JJ, not sure what prompted you to post on this topic that is almost 5 years old ????  The member that started this has not even signed in on the forum in years.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

jj21

Hawk,

My bad, was just looking for support and could relate to this member as I have a past of drug use (all clean now).... Didn't even realise the date.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

Quote from: jj21 on December 04, 2018, 06:22:12 PM
Hawk,

My bad, was just looking for support and could relate to this member as I have a past of drug use (all clean now).... Didn't even realise the date.

J

Wonder if he got back on Meth? :/