Methods of strengthing the cellular structure of penis.

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardner

I had one of the worst cases of peroynies disease my urologist (who is Dr. Reiminschneider) says he has seen.  At 51 one day I went from normal to a full 90% bend.  I had this for over 1 year and elected surgical extraction and implant of "living tissue."  It has now been 1.5 years and I am encouraged.  I just found out i also had been unknowingly been afflicted with stage 3 kidney disease. (Stage 2 is normal aging.)  I was told to immediatly discountie any NSAID pain relievers.  (Bad back ate ibuprofen like candy.)  No salt if possible.  My worse creatin levels peaked at the time of peyornies onset.  Creatin is a detrimental syrum level that the kidneys naturally filter through urine.  

After traction and taking every vitamin and supplement I can to enhance my changes, the erections are good, but do not remain hard.  There is a pronounced ring of deterioation in my penis that is where the 90" bend was.  This ring is causing a loss of connective tissue to allow me to have a lasting erection.  It is like having a hard proximal penis stem of about 2.5 - 3" and the bad ring area and a distal penis that just is struggling to have the blood flow and chemical reaction for a hard stiff, lasting erection.   Recently added the PHGH supplements and that is good stuff.  Libido up, stronger ejaculations, more fluid.    

The only thing I have not tried is VED to see if blood loss in erection can be helped.  If anyone has ideas about building cellular structure inside the penis please help.  The ring deformaty is the missing link in my opnion.  Fix the deficincy there and possible full recovery from a very nasty episode of Peroynies.  If this does not work then the pump it will be.

oldroller

How do you like the doctor you mentioned?I believe he is in Columbus,I am in the Dayton area
Thanks

Gardner

Dr. Reimenschneider is very experienced with Peroynies.  Check out the website with a lot of info he maintains.  He does not get into great details and is a bit old school.  I will say that the facility that does the operations is top notch.  I had the graft and a hernia repair.   My outcome is not what we had hoped for but it has only been 1.5 years since graft.  As soon as I wrote my post, I found an excellent article regarding cellular structure and the advancements and yet to be understoods on another topic heading.  Title:

"Peyronie's, Venous Leakage:  Physiology, scar tissue, collegen, metabolism, etc. post by  BillyBob2.

I feel that pursuite of corretion for venal leakege is a sorespoint on peryonies care.  I will be pursuing my own inquiries follow up to the info posted by BillyBob2.   I am hopint to fix this without a pump surgery.