Question about successful home remedies until I get to the doctor.

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcclete22

I have scheduled an appt with my urologist, but I have a problem you all already know about. Sex hurts. An erection hurts. I love sex and I want to please my wife in the bedroom. I try to please her as much as I can, but being that I get excruciating pain when I get an erection, I dread getting an erection, which makes pleading my wife hard.

So until I meet with my urologist, what are the "home" methods you have found most successful? I am really trying to find some way to get through the time until my appt, and I don't want the answer to be, "Don't have sex." if you know what I mean.

Thanks so much!

Knight

Ibuprofen. Sorry, but that's the only answer I've found and although it does help it's really not enough to make the experience anything close to pleasurable again. If I were a drinker I'd throw down a couple of shots, but I'm not so I don't.

Best of luck and good luck with the doctor!

NeoV

Mcclete22,

If you are asking about treatments outside of surgery, there are plenty! As far as home remedies.. as in simple things you can do to help the pain, for me a cold shower on the area has always  seemed to help. Otherwise I'm not too sure : /

You have lots of treatment options, check around these forums!