Masturbation as a cure?

Previous topic - Next topic

nonmedicaldoctor

I found a thread on masturbation as a possible cause. If anything, it was rough, violent, masturbation. I would like to propose the opposite. I am a 40 year old man with a small flattened (<5 mm in diam) plaque on my left side. I have had it for many years, perhaps since I was young. As in the "masturbation as a cause" thread says, I was a little more careless, both during masturbation and sex. Maybe the erections were harder and the penis less flexible, so "cracking" was more likely. My penis not noticeably curved, and the plaque has not effect during copulation.

In any case, I have been mostly unemployed for about a year, and I have a lot of time, if you get my meaning. Recently I have noticed that the plaque is smaller and softer. As it turns out, when I masturbate, one finger ends up right on top of the plaque and massages it and rubs it constantly.

Is that possible? anybody else had that experience? is it all in my head? (the other one)

thanks for your replies.

MattFoley

Masturbation is my second favorite sex act so I will "beat" myself silly trying to cure my Peyronie's.  ;)
Got Testosterone?

damian

yeah. When done gently it's the same as massaging.

Jed

going to have agree with you. I have noticed the biggest increase in size since Peyronies Disease onset when (massaging )more than normal. 6.75in before , 5.5 after , now 6.25.