Adjusting sleeping positions

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisismyusername

I have a curve the left.  For a long time now I have been sleeping only on my right side as during nighttime erections gravity effects the curvature of my penis.  When I lie on my left side it tends to curve more than normal.  I'm of course scared like hell that this could encourage the curve to worsen.  When I sleep on my right side the curve isn't as bad during nighttime erections.  

I'm wondering if anyone else has had to do something similar and whether or not you guys agree that it is a good idea to not sleep on my left side.  The idea of never being able to sleep on my left side for the rest of my life is honestly very depressing, but if it helps prevent further deformity then its a sacrifice I'm willing to make.  

LWillisjr

I understand the simply from the weight of your erection that you might "hang" more one way then another depending on which side you sleep on. But I can't for the life of me think that this would be permanent. I don't think laying on your side would have any long term effect. If so there would be many more men with this concern.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History