Progress or set back?

Previous topic - Next topic

Litani

Sorry for all these questions but I am new at this and this disease has taken over my life.

If someone has 30 degree steep curvature  and a month later they have 30 degree more gradual curvature is that a sign of getting better or getting worse?  
Care enough to throw everything you got at this disease but do not care enough to ruin your Life!

rellisacct

It's been a long time since I took Geometry, but isn't 30 degrees the same as 30 degrees?  
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
― Sun Tzu

Knight

I think he is referring to how dramatic the 30 degree curve is: Started abrupt and became more gradual but still ends up at 30 degrees.

If that's the case I would assume that's progress and not a set back.

Litani

Thanks knight55387

That is exactly what I meant.  I know mathematically 30 degree is a 30 degree.  However, we are not dealing with a straight line in this situation.
Care enough to throw everything you got at this disease but do not care enough to ruin your Life!

rellisacct

Hey Litani,

I was kidding. Didn't mean to offend, I just have a smart ass sense of humor sometimes.
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
― Sun Tzu

Litani

rellisacct

No Problem.  We are all struggling to find a shred of hope.

LWillisjr

It would seem to me if you were "less Steep" and "more gradual" that your curve would be less than 30 degrees.

I've got some guidelines on how to measure if interested.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Litani

LWillisjr,

Yes.  I am interested.  I am not sure I am measuring it correctly.

Thanks

cowboyfood

better, IMO.

I noticed this too several years ago.  Eventually, the deformity essentially disappeared.

CF
Currently:  L-Arginine (2g), Vit D3)