a question for guys with stable peyronie's

Previous topic - Next topic

damian

Can one enjoy sex like before peyronie's if ones disease is stable (and you are able to have sex) ? I mean is it always on your mind that you have this awful disease or do you get with time to a point where you got used to it?
What's about guys who managed to straighten their tool?
Do you always have to be very careful or can you enjoy sex in it's fullness like before? Is a healed penis more prone to injury than a normal penis?
I always loved it a bit harder and that's why I injured myself. Now, as I have to be careful, sex seems to be better. It's slower and my girlfriend seem to like it, but sometimes I have the urge to be a bit more aggressive (in a positive way). I still have a enormous sex drive and I get an erection even when I hug my girlfriend.

I can have sex almost without pain, my penis is straight when fully erect and I didn't lost much of size, but I'm always worried about making it worse, because I'm still in the acute phase. I think I'm too careful.

Yeah and something that makes me think about. Do you have problems with erections when your pants are on? It can be very painful sometime. I think that's one thing that slows down the healing progress for me.

inkhorn

Ush- I too am in the acute stage, but seem to have stabilized, with original 45% dorsal curve. I had also a twist to the right that has gone away. I am still very cautious about positions, although am branching out to more of the one's we always enjoyed. I hope someone here answers you, that yea, it's back to normal, and as though it never happened. Regards Inkhorn

GS

I have been stable for about 3 years and have had Peyronies Disease for 5 years.  We have sex a couple of times a week, but did it 5 days in a row a couple of months ago and I did not have any adverse reaction.  Even so, I'm always careful and we don't do any "her on top" sex or anything I would consider rough sex.  So, I think my answer to your question is yes, you can have a normal sex life with Peyronies Disease, but you should use good common sense and don't take a chance of re-injuring yourself.  I don't even want to think about going back to the pain I had in the acute phase.

As to "is it always on your mind"; yes, I don't think you will ever forget you have Peyronies Disease. It's the first thing I think about every morning when I wake up with a curved erection and try to pee in the toilet without missing the bowl.

GS

inkhorn

GS- At our age the morning woody is a blessing no matter where the piss goes. LOL Inkhorn

damian

Finally something positive. Thank you guys.

I'm hoping for more responses.

Thisismyusername

God, this question is on my mind as well.  My deformity isn't too bad but I'm having a lot of pain so I have to avoid sex for now.  But my hope is that eventually the pain will disappear, the deformity won't get worse, and I can return to having anxiety free sex again.  I'm afraid this will never happen.  

Before I got peyronie's disease my girlfriend and I would have sex several times a day.  I would get erect instantly from a single kiss or from holding her hand, or hugging her.  My sex drive was insanely high.  I would want to have sex every morning and every night.  I'd have sex all day long if I could.  Now I'm afraid that during and after sex I'll be paranoid of hurting myself again.  I used to feel relaxed after sex and feel like it was a purely positive thing.  In fact I couldn't sleep in bed with my girlfriend without having sex at least once, sometimes twice, because I would be so horny.  Now I'm afraid to have sex and worry that it isn't safe.  Sure it will feel good for a few minutes but how long will the pain last afterwards?  

I'm fine with being gentle and careful for the rest of my life, but I'm not ok with being anxious every time I have sex or trying to avoid sex or for it to cause me pain or hurt my penis.  

Litani

I am in the same boat.  Few nights ago I pretended that I was asleep so I can avoid sex.  I have never never done this my whole life.  It is sad.

If I compare my sex life before and after this disease it is day and night.  I was diagnosed 2.5 months ago which is fairly new.  I am hoping it gets better at some point.
Care enough to throw everything you got at this disease but do not care enough to ruin your Life!