Vacuum extender

Previous topic - Next topic

leftleaningpeen

Hi guys, I currently have a standard strap style extender.  I have been unable to find a comfortable way of wearing it, try as I might.  I have only recently discovered the vacuum style extenders and I am extremely interested in the "PeniMaster Pro" (even though its name is ridiculous ???).  Do any other users have any other suggestions?  I am aware that it is very costly.

Also if anybody else is a user of the "PeniMaster Pro", can they let me know what parts I should order duplicates of as I understand parts need to be replaced regularly.

Much appreciated as always  :D

Leftie

IhatePD

Leftie,

I ordered and use the Vac3 Extender from autoextender.com and it is much more comfortable. The modified Vac3 Extender is what I ordered to adapt to my Andropenis extension device. You need to measure how wide the extension rods are on your current extension device. The Andropenis is 10mm wide so when you order, you need to specify how wide they are so that the rods will fit properly into the Extension Head. I think that the autoextender device normally uses 9mm extension rods.

I ordered extra tape, rods and a second device as I live between two locations (work and home) so it is more convenient for me. You will have to use more extension rods since the Extension Head is located at the end of your penis as opposed to under your glands where you strap your penis into the device you are currently using. I purchased additional extension rods from them as well.

The instructions for use with Peyronies Disease with the Andropenis has you increasing the length of the rods every 10-15 days once you get past the introductory period and recommend using it 9 hours per day. I'm trying but I can't always get in that many hours so I do as many as I can. I am probably averaging 6-7 hours per day. I will beat this disease!!!!!

I have worn this device for as much as 12 hours in a single day, the most was 4 hours straight. It is more comfortable to wear it 2-3 hours at a time and taking a half hour break in between.

leftleaningpeen

Thanks for the reply,

I think I may need to buy an entirely new traction device. I can't get my head around the one I have atm. I was twisting parts etc to increase/decrease tension but it doesn't seem to do anything. That's what you get for buying a generic extender I guess - teisting parts just seem to make it fall apart and the instructions were pretty much non existent. I suppose I'll need to buy an entirely new system. That VacExtender looks interesting, is it entirely the same as the PeniMaster Pro? I like the idea of being able to use the PeniMaster Pro with the traction rods or strapping.

Someone also mentioned to me about the vitallus plus which seems to work off a different principle, but looks very interesting.

Leftie

newguy

IhatePD - I have used the vac extender device also. I don't think it's version 3 though as I've had it for a few years now. I got on well with it and think those looking to go the traction route could do worse than giving it a go if the other types of devices don't work for them.