Best cock rings?

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisWontWork

Which are the best cock rings? and where to buy in Europe?
/thanks
Pentox, CoQ-10, L-Arginine, VED, some Chinese herbs

Old Man

ThisWontWork:

The best cock (retainer rings) for use with the VED therapy are those made by this company in Minnesota:
Timm Medical Division of Endocare, Inc. Do a web search for this company. They bought the rights to make the old Osbon VEDs and are still in business to make and market them along with the accessories, etc.

The best ones are the special designed versions that are used by the Erecaid Esteem model VED made by that company. They have special indentations that allow better comfort when using them.

The company may have a sales outlet in the Euro market, so ask that question when you get in touch with the Timm company. If you can not locate the company's web site, let me and I will try to locate it for you.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

inkhorn

Thiswontwork- Gotta ditto OM again. He's got alot of wisdom. I order from Trimm also and they have several different rings to use in different situations. Light tension for foreplay, tight tension for penetration, and they last pretty long. I probably only broke 3 or 4 in three and a half years. You'll know when it is time to get new ones, because the venous leak will show up when they are wearing out. Regards Inkhorn  

ThisWontWork

Old Man

TWW:

OK, that is the right VED system, but do they have the extra cock rings available?  The Timm web site is the maker of the VED systems and sells the extra cock rings when they are needed, etc. FYI, the Osbon VEDs were developed and manufactured by the old Osbon Medical company in Augusta, GA. The grandson of Mr. Geddings Osbon now runs the company. They do not make the old Osbon rings anymore.

Take a look at the Timm site if you only want the cock rings. These rings will work any other brand or style of VEDs if the cylinder is not too large in diameter, i.e. over 2.5 inches.

Old Man  
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

ThisWontWork

Old Man! click Shop -> scroll down a bit -> "Click here for ErecAid assessories" -> scroll down and you will find "Pressure Point Rings" -> Add to basket!

Osbon ErecAid | Erectile Dysfunction Products | MediPlus - Innovating Healthcare since 1986

Old Man

TWW:

OK, checked the pressure rings out on the address you sent. Yes, they are the actual old Osborn rings. So, you would be advised to add those to the VED assembly in order to hold up any and all erections that you desire to use.

Make sure that you check your dimensions before ordering and order the correct tension based on those measurements.

Old Man.

Craig

Does anyone have the link to the U.S. distributor for these cock rings?

inkhorn

footlover

Can these only be used in combination with a VED?  
Not for regular use with upwards curvature?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Old Man

Footlover:

These cock rings are considered to be the primo of rings. They are normally used with the Osbon and Augusta VEDs since the cylinders are about the same size. These rings are especially designed to allow for blood flow into the two corpora chambers.

They are not conducive to being applied to ones Dick without having a cylinder of the right size. Or, one of the sizing inserts that come with the old Osbon Erecaid Esteem VEDs. One might be able to apply them AFTER manually developing an erection.

Bottom line: it is best to have a good way to place them on one's Dick if they do not have a VED. IOW, they are designed to work with a VED.  There is more information information about these rings located in the VED board in the home page index. Select the one entitled rings, etc.

Old Man

Monty

I use the rings from Soma units, i do my normal VED session, then remove penis from tube, fit ring over penis, then refit pump and pump a couple times.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13844.0.html

link to me with cock ring on, I live in UK and get them from Imedicare.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

passionparadise

Undershotty

Quote from: ThisWontWork on July 31, 2013, 03:32:25 PM
Which are the best cock rings? and where to buy in Europe?
/thanks

Depend what exactly you are looking for.
I personally prefer metal cock rings even if it requires a bit of practice to use them.
I have a bunch of handmade cock rings from Athumani.

https://athumani.com/product-category/cockrings/

The guy is happy to make them to the particular size that I ask him. Apart of it the pieces are with jewelry value and you can choose the design.