Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace your signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scar tissue in inner penis?  (Read 1625 times)

leftleaningpeen

• Voting Member
Scar tissue in inner penis?
« on: July 31, 2013, 10:31:35 AM »

Hey guys, I've been using a VED for a while now. I am finally able to use it without any discomfort.

I've kinda freaked myself out a bit now though, I think when I was originally using it I was putting pressure on the inner penis as it dug in at the underside of the base of my penis. I've inspected the area and can't feel any scar tissue formed but it is quite hard to differentiate anything down there because of veins etc. I remember reading someone else mentioning about scar tissue forming in this area.

I'm guessing if there was a significant issue I would be able to feel it? I was doing this for quite a while and assumed the discomfort was normal but realise now it probably wasn't, I'm worried about the accumulative effect this would've had.

I'm probably just freaking out about nothing, but I've lost all faith in the durability of my penis   :-\

Leftie
Pages: [1]   Go Up