Problem assembling Andropenis device

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonbinspain

Actually, I have the Andropeyronies device. I have tried with no success, with little help from their next to useless instructions, to assemble this damn thing. It's driving me nuts!  As far as I can see the retaining loop is created by inserting the silicone piece into,the grooves at the back of the top plate. Fine, except it just will not fit in there. If anybody has one of these and has any suggestions, it would be appreciated.

IhatePD

The loop should go through the holes in the end piece and then you pull the loop tight, pulling equally on both ends. Once that is done, you stretch and pull the ends of the cord through the groves on the underside. The stretching thins out the chord and allows it to fit into the groves.

I gave up on the strap/loop and ordered the Vac3 Extension device to use with the Andropenis which is much more comfortable and allows me to wear the device much longer.

Jonbinspain

Thanks. I think I'd figure it out, anyway. The problem was that they sent instructions for the Andropenis, which is different. We loaded the disc into the computer, but it just didn't make any sense.  After reading the written material, I found the sheet referring to the Andropeyronies.