Myofascial pain/trigger point connection

Previous topic - Next topic

Sta

He everybody!

Since my initial post I am getting worse and by now I have very clear understanding what is going on in my case.

1. No effect from vitamines, enzymes, phodynamic therapy etc. NOTHING WORKS and it is not supposed to as I understand now.
2. I doubt thrauma was the cause. I guessed that was more likely to be a spot the provokes autoimmune response that is self-feeding by some reason.

By now I was not sure it was connected to another desease I am figting with for almost 2 years - CPPS. Actually, Peyronies Disease manifested approx. 10 month after CPPS.

I read one local paper that states that myfoscial constriction/trigger point formation changes the musceles/connective tissue regimen (lack of oxygen, lack of blood, toxins etc) that leads to a consequent change in tissue's protein structure. This process named as protein denutarisation (may be uncirrect spelling for English language). As an answer to this appropriate antibodies are generated and by occasion the immune system misses the point of attack and infiltrate with immune cells helth tissue and then attacks it.

I am noticing that as time goes my immune system attacks bondings, and other parts (EVEN INSIDE AREAS OF CHEECKS)  that are of connective tissue like it seeks where is the threat not knowing there is NO PATHOGEN. ALSO, it is clear to me know, that Peyronies Disease inflammation process at Plaques is the most active then I have the most pain in constricted musceles from CPPS.

Unfirtunetally, muscle-based CPPS is A VERY BIG ISSUE and people spend YEARS to get rid of it or at least to reduce the severety of pain. I feel that my assumption is correct for many of Peyronies Disease sufferes (immune system alteration caused by myofascial syndrome influence on the tissue proteins state) and I suspcet it is important to start treating CPPS ASAP not waitign for such sever side effects as Peyronies Disease and the other autoimmune disorders.

I also think that it should not necesseraly by myofascial problem in pelvis to cause Peyronies Disease and likely any other place of that woud contribute to manifestation of Peyronies Disease.

Good luck everybody!  
Born 1985, Peyronie's since 2011/12. Lost approximately 3 cm of length and seriously bottlenecked.

damian

I'm very very sure that there is a relation between this too. You got a inflamed prostate from CPPS, why couldn't your penis get inflamed?!

funnyfarm

Sta I agree that autoimmune response is likely a factor in you situation, and also it is highly under-diagnosed.  

In a nutshell conventional doctors have no treatment for it, so they seldom will recognize it, since there is nothing they can do for a patient.

Your best bet is physical therapy, eastern medicine, and most importantly lifestyle dietary optimization.

Ush, I have had chronic non bacterial prostatitis for years.  It makes my whole urethra and occasionally penis sore.  It came before the Peyronies Disease but it is unclear how the two effect each other.  We are very fortunate Hawk put this site together for us. I wish there was a forum like this one for these issues.   I have found very little useful information on the internet in fact.   I have taken literally 100 supplements over the past few years and none help, so I stopped and started a more natural approach.

Most of my help has come from acupuncturists, naturopaths, and ayurvedic dr's here in the states, but I am by no means cured.
When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.

phatcat

Funnyfarm,
how do you find a physical therapist for HF?  are their physical therapists who specialize in CPPS stuff?

I would guess there aren't any who specialize in treating HF so how would you describe your problems to them/find one who can help you.

hope that was clear.

damian

HF is just one symptom of cpps. If you cure your cpps, your HF will fade away.

damian

Sta

Quote from: the_Ushtipack on May 28, 2013, 04:13:52 AM
HF is just one symptom of cpps. If you cure your cpps, your HF will fade away.

Agree. Actually it will reduce anxiaty triggered by CPPS symptoms and then anxiaety and pain (wich is in fact the same) dissolves and body (and nervous system) returns to its normal regimen.  
Born 1985, Peyronie's since 2011/12. Lost approximately 3 cm of length and seriously bottlenecked.

funnyfarm

I do not suffer CPPS Ush.

Phatcat according to the HF forrum there are pt's who treat cpps.  However it is more common in women and most of the pt's are women.  Most guys have to travel to another city to see someone who has treated it in men.  But it does seem to help after multiple treatements.

Your best bet is to talk to experienced guys on the HF forum to find out where to locate a pt that can help.   From what I gathered MD's are not helpful at all in this area.
When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.