Anyone tried tb-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)?

Previous topic - Next topic

phatcat

TB-500 is used to treat injuries that have a hard time healing by themselves.   I've read of MS patients taking it, though i don't think they get it from their doctors.

Thinking about getting some but it's kind of expensive because you have to take a good amount of it.  Wondering if anyone has any experience with this.

MattFoley

You shouldn't be surprised that I'm the one to respond to this. :)

Yes, I've used it to repair some shoulder injury and yes it does work.

Here's my protocol:

2 mg per week divided in 2 doses. You do that for a month then 2 mg per month after that.

How it would benefit our mutual plague, I don't know other than perhaps for inflammation purposes.

Got Testosterone?

pey ron

@MattFoley: did you not suffer from Peyronie at the time you took the tb-500? did you take it orally or you injected it directly in your shoulder and hence very little went systemic?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

JayGould

Do you intend to shoot this into your dick?

Paolo

Body builders and athletes use tb500 for over training injuries , don't think it will do anything for peyronie's IMO, seems liver safe however  :-\  
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

JayGould

I am going to order this and report back on effects.

Paolo

JayGould, be careful please, don't combine it with blood thinning medications or supplements. I believe it needs to be strictly cycled, look forward to your report back  :)

synthetic peptide tb500 promotes healing also a very potent anti-inflammatory, and has a very low molecular weight, because of this it can travel long distances through the tissues in the human body. Stable at room temperature for 24 Months.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

JayGould

Quote removed by moderator. Please read the forum rules.

Thanks for info. I'm going to inject it sub-Q, probably in my stomach. It does not need to be injected into the penis to have an effect.

Will try for 4-6 weeks and see what happens.

Tychy

If you want to do this, check for insulin syringes. They have a short and thin needle. Also, pinch away your skin at site of injection and sanitize with alcohol wipes.
There should be youtube videos on heparin and insulin injections.

JayGould

Thanks. Yes I am experienced with both sub-Q and intramuscular injections so no worries.

JayGould

Did my first injection today. 2mg. Will report on any news. Intend to do 8mg this first week and then go down to 6mg/week for at least 6 weeks.

Also have BPC 157 and Ostarine that I intend to add into the regimen within the next week or two.

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

JayGould

I had to take a break for a couple of weeks but I have now done about 3 weeks worth of injections. Not sure if I have anything major to report, aside from maybe a slight reducing in groin swelling and bruising on my dick. But it takes 4-5 weeks before the real effects should kick in so will know more in a week or two.

Christopher1

Is this FDA approved or is this a "research chemical"?
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

pey ron

@Christopher1: it's a peptide. It's naturally present in our bodies AFAIK and it is not patentable, so no drug company will ever seek FDA approval for it...
relationship status, etc

pey ron

@JayGould: no news = disappointing results?
relationship status, etc

Christopher1

Thank you for explaining.

Any news on this? = )
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

dihard

Any update? Also thinking of starting a cycle.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Whyisthishappening

Differences in Gene Expression Between Peyronies Disease and DD Lesions
Array-based gene expression analysis has been used to compare gene expression between Peyronies Disease and DD lesions, and genes with altered expression that overlap between the conditions have been identified. Qian et al.79 compared the gene expression profiles of 9 patients with Peyronies Disease and 9 patients with DD to matched controls. Genes with at least a 2-fold relative difference in expression were considered significantly affected. The authors identified 15 genes with overexpression in the Peyronies Disease plaque, of which 8 were functionally related to fibrosis in tissue from both Peyronies Disease and DD lesions and included matrix metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2), MMP9, Thymosin Beta-10 (TMSB10), TMSB4, Cortactin/amplaxin/ems-1 oncogene (CTTN), Transforming protein RhoA H12 (RHOA), RhoGDP dissociation inhibitor 1 (ARHGDIA), and PTN/OSF-1. Among these eight genes, MMP2 and MMP9 were up-regulated in the Peyronies Disease plaque but not in the isolated Peyronies Disease fibroblasts.
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

jj21

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Whyisthishappening

jj21 what i want to say is that thymosin beta 4 may be a trigger factor for the disease,but its just my interpretation of this publication, read for yourself but please think twice before you experiment on your own body,as for peptides maybe bpc-157 could be useful.It has been discussed before in this forum but the member mentioning it doesn't post for months.
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

jj21

WhyIsThisHappening - Man thanks for letting me know. I was going to order some BPC-157 as well as Mk677 (secretes igf1 similar to growth hormone) but I also noted they can increase collagen which can make peyronies worse.

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Whyisthishappening

jj21 better safe than sorry ,BPC-157 might be relevant for us because it treats achilles injury even chronic.what about mk-677 can you inform us?

aworriedguy

I have tried tb-500 but didn't notice spectacular results. Just a mild reduction in pain in my joints mostly. BPC-157 however has been very useful for my various tendon injuries. Only injected BPC in my dick once. Too scared because If I slip and the needle goes too deep it will certainly do more harm than good. Tb-500 is supposed to work systemically and so nobody should be trying to do direct penile injection with that IMO.

Whyisthishappening

but even for Peyronies Disease bpc-157 should have systemic effect we are are prone to injury directly injecting penile tissue is not good.how long did you took bpc-157 ?

jj21

WhyIsThisHappening - have a read of this https://selfhacked.com/blog/ibutamoren/ it can assist in wound healing and tissue regeneration. I know people who have used it for shoulder injuries as well as bodybuilding and noticed faster recovery. Really not sure how it will effect peyronies but i'm at that point where I am willing to try anything to get rid of this disease.

aworriedguy - thanks for your input. How was your course of BPC? Did you find it helped at all for peyrnoies or Erectile Dysfunction? It can have positive effects on the brain and heal people from years of stimulant abuse.

I read an article that stated BPC can reduce current scar tissue which is why I wanted to try it. Thought it could have a positive effect on peyronies.

JJ  

Whyisthishappening

Ibutamoren (also known as ibutamoren mesylate or MK-677), promotes the secretion of the growth hormone (GH) and increases insulin-like growth factor 1 (you do not want that in Peyronies Disease)

aworriedguy

WhyIsThisHappening - I only injected right under the skin, not down into the penile tissue. I'm not that stupid haha. Ive used BPC off and on for about a year and a half. I really only seem to notice a difference at the sight of injection

jj21

WhyIsThisHappening - you believe IGF1 and growth hormone can be detrimental to peyrnoies disease?

BPC is also a very strong anti-inflammatory but of course these things aren't legal or regulated.

Whyisthishappening

insulin spikes  cause an inflammantory state to persist  or aggravate

Whyisthishappening

aworriedguy are you injecting under the penile skin above your plaque?for how long ,i believe someone has to take it for 21 days

jj21

WhyIsThisHAppening, I was under the impression igf1 had anti inflamatory benefits and lowered insulin levels. I could be wrong though.  

Whyisthishappening

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4339076/
THE TRANSCRIPTIONAL SIGNATURES OF CELLS FROM THE HUMAN PEYRONIE'S DISEASE PLAQUE AND THE ABILITY OF THESE CELLS TO GENERATE A PLAQUE IN A RAT MODEL SUGGEST POTENTIAL THERAPEUTIC TARGETS
"Other overexpressed genes were for proliferation/myogenesis (IGF1) by 2.7-fold"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27107083
Alternative Splicing of IGF1 Gene as a Potential Factor in the Pathogenesis of Peyronie's Disease.
"All IGF1 isoform gene expression (Ea, Eb and Ec) were found significantly decreased in the affected tunica albuginea, compared to normal tunica albuginea"
conflicting results or maybe i interpret something wrong

Atoka

Has anyone had any further insights into BPC and Thymosin?  
Indent rt side below pelvic bone, cants to the rt. Since 03/20. No ED. Intermittent pain still.
Pentox + Tadalafil over 6 months, stopped Tadalafil when ears started ringing.  Still ringing.
Multiple supplements, many urologists, no change.