Eval. my Peyronies Disease treatment plan please

Previous topic - Next topic

Victorylapse

Grrrr....I just wrote out a huge description of my background with peyronies and details of how my method has changed me so far.

Extremely Short version:

VED: Only in the shower so I can warm the region. Yet I don't push too far or hold for too long. 2 times daily.

Acetyl l-carnitine

L- Arginine

Vit E.

Any advice on my plan would be greatly appreciated.

Jonbinspain

There is only one valid evaluation - is it working?  If so, you're doing the right things for you.

What I'm getting at is that we all seemingly respond, or fail to respond, to different things. There is no guaranteed route to success when fighting this disease.

If your current plan is not producing any improvement, you may wish to consider other treatment options, such as Pentox, that are widely well regarded with forum members.

My own " plan" is to throw everything at it. Attacking the problem in different ways, as you're doing, is probably your best bet.

Old Man

Victory:

Great, but what happened to the HUGE DESCRIPTION of your plan?? You must have hit the wrong button and erased it, huh??

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.