Bending of urethra / testosterone supplements

Previous topic - Next topic

SDP

I read this in a post from this forum"...Because the lesion is between the urethra and the cavernosum, there is a restriction on the urethra when erect and bent, making ejaculations restricted or non existent. More misery." Source: My Peyronies History - Peyronies Society Forums

Since my Peyronies Disease, it takes much longer to ejaculate (up to an hour) and when I do there is very little pleasure from it. Took about 15 min. before onset of Peyronies Disease to ejaculate and very pleasurable :)

Would like to know if decreased pleasure from ejaculation is typical symptom of Peyronies Disease due to "restriction on urethra when erect and bent", and for any of those that had their curvature corrected either by surgery or other means, if the pleasure from ejaculating returned before the onset of PDS?

Also read on this forum regarding testosterone tests:

"...In the case of Testosterone, DHEA and Vitamin D, especially, most docs will tell you your numbers are "normal" even if they are way below optimal.  This is because the docs tend to go by the reference ranges the labs generate and many of those ranges are flawed."

My testosterone levels were checked 4 months ago and I was told it is in the normal range. Is there any danger of taking testosterone supplements even if my levels are really normal?

I'm 51, had Peyronies Disease about 6 mo.
Onset 2012
60 degree bend upwards - will post update after next doctor visit