Post op NESBIT problems congenital curvature

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Hello

3 weeks post op congenital curvature with nesbit procedure.
pain during erection is almost gone, BUT- >

Feels and seems like foreskin is stuck/stitched to penis shaft under the scar tissue.
I can only pull back foreskin if i pull it back,just in front of scar tissue.
(urologist made cut lengthwise on shaft insted of retracting the whole foreskin to avoid possible nerve injury he said)

Anyone else experience this?  :-[

Newbie3

I am not sure exactly what you are experiencing...

I was uncut until the day I went for my first surgery (10 years ago).

On the recovery, there was some skin that turned into a useless and in excess skin, and I wasnt able to pull the skin back like normally it was. Then I returned to the stupid doctor and showed him, he said I would have to get it off, then I became cut. It is one of the biggest regrets in my life!

But anyway, I am used being cut now and its ok... but a regret is a regret!

Salty

foreskin/outer layer of penis is stuck/grown into the penis shaft where the stitching was done. understand?

Salty

Noone?
Please ask if you dont understand what i mean.

Ill try again:

Shaft skin seems to be grown onto tunica albuginea after surgery.

Newbie3

Salty

Ill try agian,

The penis is made of multiple fascial layers right?

The outer skin (the layer you pull back when you masturbate) Is grown together with one or more internal layers.

The cut for operation was made lenghtwise. i GUESS the urologist cut throught multiple layers. And performed the correction.

During the healing period the layers has grown into each other?

The urologist looked at it for 5seconds the other day and said "maybe it will stretch out" Has anyone experinced this?

If you ask me, it seem impossible to stretch this. its like a extreme short frenulum will never be long enough with just stretching.
So i just think the urologist just try to avoid giving me other operation, for free.

:(  

LWillisjr

I think I understand what you are describing, but not sure I agree with it. I think you are suggesting that your outer layer of skin covering your penis has somehow grown or joined the Tunica. The Tunica is is a very different and tough tissue that surrounds all the internal parts of your penis. The Tunica tissue is very different from skin tissue. I seriously doubt the two would grow together.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

damian

As I know, the tunica surrounds only the two cavernosas. Then comes the Bucks fascia that's surrounding the tunica with the two corporas and the corpus spongosuim. The third layer is the Dartos fasica that surround the Bucks fascia and the scrotum. Then comes the skin. I could be wrong.

Salty

Thanks for answering

It may not be the tunica, looking at this picture:

http://anatomytopics.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/penis-anatomy.jpg

is it possible outer skin has grown into loose areolar layer or deep facia?  

damian

Newbie3

I think you shouldn't feel embarassed to show a pick in here. We are all on the same boat, mate!

Salty

Is it allowed to post pictures? never seen pictures in any other tread

Edit;

Here it is
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3427.0.html

It wont get further back, even less with decent errection.  :-\

LWillisjr

You got it posted in the correct part of the forum.
Thanks
My History

Newbie3

I am just another patient as you are but I don't think that is alright to happen. You should get back to your doctor and tell him to do something about it!

Salty

Quote from: Newbie3 on May 12, 2013, 06:19:07 PM
I am just another patient as you are but I don't think that is alright to happen. You should get back to your doctor and tell him to do something about it!

I did go and tell him that something had to be done. But he said it maybe will fix by it self(?) possible? (i dont think so)

BUT IF anything had to be done again, i have to wait atleast 6 months for another surgery (because of healing prosess) Is this correct? think it sounds just bad excuse too buy some time.

LWillisjr

You should NOT have to wait 6 months to simply see if there is a problem with how the incision in your skin is healing.
My History