I need a new way to manage my chronic pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Elsiedressler

Hi there. I have been dealing with chronic pain for the past few years of my life. It has been terrible. As if dealing with this pain wasn't bad enough, the cost of medications and doctor's visits has nearly drained my bank account. I am getting desperate. I need a new way to manage my pain. People have mentioned a home ultrasound machine before, but is it worth it? Thank you, really.

Noway

@elsiedressler

I suggest getting to the root of the problem. Theres always a doctor out there whose better you will just need to find that one. Like nevermind these machines or pills find out the problem.

Hawk

I notice you are a woman.  

While we have compassion and concern for your situation this forum deals specifically with support and education of a male disorder so probably it would be best if we could direct you to a better source.

Best Regards

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

HARA

The holy grail of pain management is something called the EEsystem but for that you are looking at 20k and need a room to put it in. It appears to work on all pain
regardless of cause

Then you have magnetic pulsers, the somapulse is very good for pain and can be worn all the time.

Topical application the best thing i have found is DMSO with cannabis oil. cannabis oil is something quite new i have been trying.  I was lucky to be given it rather than have
to go looking for it.  It appears to be having a long lasting effect on the pain. I am not sure if that means it is healing or just that it some how has a lasting effect on pain receptors but
in any case its well worth trying to get hold of some. The DMSO just helps pull the oil into the tissues. Obviously there are legal issues with cannabis and its up to you if you try to get hold of
some however i hold no responsibility for you doing so if you do take my advice