electrophoresis

Previous topic - Next topic

koss

Now I take courses of ultrasound, and then electrophoresis.
As for ultrasound, I took 4 times therapy of 10 at all. No good results at this moment.

As for electrophoresis, I found an interesting page in internet. This is the part of it,translated by google from russian:

"Daily procedures (as described below) treatment took about 3 months. The first result is felt in just a month - significantly increased sensitivity. Especially on terms not notice, but to date, almost 9 months after the end of treatment, I have the following result: a painful and fingered earlier plaque is missing. Curvature is 45 degrees with 15 degrees. Yes, not perfect, but quite comfortable for my wife, but you can try to continue the treatment. Yes, a long time, life passes, but with such anguish as they were before treatment (I tormented myself and tortured his wife for more than 2 years) - this is not a life. Therefore, the results achieved, given the age and needs satisfied (wanted to write well, but it is not - the opportunity to continue.)"

Next is going the description of his handmade equipment, but the machines for that are about 200$ cost, as I can see in internet by quick vision.

http://old.polonsil.ru/blog/post/view/28714 at the bottom. google chrome can help you to translate . What do you think?