Thrombosed vein, lymph, peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

kenny82

Hello,

i haven't been posting on the forum for several years, due to the fact that my state is stable for about 4 years now.
Several years ago i must have injured myself and developed a slight curve 10% at max, that has not changed in the past.

I also developed so vein damage. I could find any thread about that issue so i am referring to these posts.

1. On the right side i have developed the lymph vessel that becomes some prominent and visible during erections or even in flaccid after getting irritated. That issue hasn't resolved in the past 4 years. If u search the web about that issue you will find that this goes away by its own, but for me it didn't.
2. I also have what i believe to be an clotted vein (thrombosed vein) on the right side that is not visible but can be felt both in flaccid and in erect state. That also is stated to resolve on its own in literature (search for thrombosis of dorsal vein of penis). Only option here is surgery from what i know, as the vessel was damaged years ago and now cant be treated with medications like blood thinner etc.

Q1: If anyone knows how to get rid of the lymph vessel, besides what was mentioned under this topic.
Q2:Also has anyone experience with vein thrombosis? The vein runs from the top under the glans down the shaft and disappears somewhere in the middle. So the right top side are gets agitated/dry and irritated after erection/intercourse because the vein is very hard and cord/string like and is pressed against the skin. That goes away after one day. Been to doctors. They either don't notice it or say that it will go away by itself or say to do nothing. I know it wont go away by itself as like i said has been there for several years. I cant imagine to go for surgery as for potential damage during it and possible effects.

Q3: My peyronies scar or tissue has been stable in the past years. I may also be that the thrombosed vein causes my bend my scar plaque is small located more in the middle. I don't have any problem with erections, and i dont / didnt take any medication or supplement in the past years. So can peyronie progress after 4 years of stability?

I dont know if my condition fits here , so i post it the open section. Maybe some guys have experienced similar issues and are interested in a a discussion.

Hawk

Have these conditions been diagnosed by a doctor?  If so, what did the doctor say?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

kenny82

Yes, that did. So basically i have these two things the hardened lymph vessel (which is directly attached to the surface skin) that only shows up on erections (doctor couldnt see that) and the thrombosed vein that is palpable and is definatly not plaque as it is cord like and moveable. The vein is not life threatening the doc said and is supposed to go away on its own. As is also stated in literature. Unforunatly mine didnt resolve in the past. So the only option to get rid of it is surgery, which i didnt talk about with the doc, since he suggested to wait and see if it resolves. So if i go and visit the doc again he cant argue that there is no other option beside surgery (which i dont want or am too scared of, understandable) or leave it (which i also dont want to because i always have the feeling that something might get loose in the vein and go up the lungs. That often occurs if one has a deep vein thrombosis in a leg. Here i would say that its an superficial dorsal vein which is not visible on the outside but easily to identify on examination, even without an ultrasound or these kind of things.)

This kind of thing is even less frequent then peyronies so most docs didnt even know it. Although if one searches the web for it, there are a ton of posts from people describing the exact thing as i have. So the dark numbers are higher. Most cases resolve on its own by time. Mine didnt, i guess i will have to go to the docs once more. Having recovered from the injury in the past and that i will have to deal with an injury from an surgery procedure and possible side effects whatever they may be, i just cant imagine that at the moment. So i am in a bit of a dilema here.

nowhereman

Hi Kenny82,
I hope your still around.
I also have an inflamed/hardened lymph vessel. the proper name for this condition is sclerosing lymphangitis . I have had this for about 8 years now, I went to multiple urologists and they were clueless (said im fine), as I'm sure many of you folk with Peyronies have experienced yourselves.
It is only just in the last month that I have realized what it was, just like yours it is much more pronounced during erection, there was discomfort with it but I also suffered from CPPS (chronic pelvic pain syndrome) and just thought it may be more symptoms from that.
It can present quite different from the pics on the net. (thats what screwed me)
What made me realize for sure was I was pushing on the lump while flaccid and that completely flared up the whole thing very badly about a month ago and its still really bad, erections hurt, penis is inflamed etc.
This is an inflammatory disorder, and I'm kinda scared that it may turn into peyronies from the prolonged inflammation, though I have no proof that can happen, my flaccid penis is quite firm/weird.

Anyway, the reason it sticks around is because lymph, unlike the arterial system has no pump, and uses muscle movement to move the lymph around, as the penis is a one way street and has no muscles, when there is lymphatic inflammation in the penis can take a long time to become unblocked.
Sex/masturbation only serves to irritate the condition. Unless one is lucky the only way to make the problem go away is no sex/masturbation or prodding/touching the penis. A hands off policy. At the moment I am literally sitting down to urinate/using TP, so I dont have to touch/shake my penis its that bad....but slowly it gets better.
It can take weeks or months, I'm sure my case will take many months.

Another thing is that When you have lymphatic inflammation it can push the penile veins to prominence. my superficial dorsal vein used to be HUGE even when flaccid, but since not irritating things for more than a month, the vein is VERY noticeably less prominent. the pain/inflammation unfortunately seems to really stick around, once this condition has gotten bad.
So that thrombosed vein you speak of may just be the normal vein pushed to prominence by the lymphangitis.
the best place to learn about this condition is on the WEBMDdotCOM urology subforum....
Funny how I think a few on this site have mentioned that many on this site are more learned on the subject of peyronies than the doctors, the same certainly goes for this condition, you can't even find information on it, and most is wrong.

Anyway, I just want to wish everyone on here the very best.  

kenny82

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I have this lymph vessel that comes and goes. But it never goes completly away. I think even if one stays abstinent for a long time it wont go away, dont know just my feeling on this as i have had it for years now. As for peyronies, i dont think that it can result from that lymp, because its too superficial. Mine is on the right upper side begins somewhere at the bottom and runs half way put. But as i said its dierectly atteched to the skin, so peyronies wont likely come from that as it is developed on the tunica itself or beyond deeper layers. I also noticed that my veins became more prominent and my flaccid is kinda firm. I also might have a slight case of peyronies or deeper injury that healed itself with the years. So far almost 4 years past and I have not noticed anything that points to peyronies as decribed by most users here in the forum. But I cant be sure that it wont worsen in the future.
I also have that thrombosed vein that lies on the same side but it much deeper positioned. It cant be a normal vein that is enlarged as it is very hard not pressurable. That thing is both in flaccid and hard the same.

I would need that to be taken out but as i said i dont want any further damage. So far it did never hurt me during anything and didnt cause any complications like blood clotting etc. I am sure that i will have it removed in the future just dont know when.

If you happen to know anything new about the lymph, you can post here i will stay around from time to time.

leftleaningpeen

Hi,

I have had the same problems - firm flaccid, long guitar string like cord that is movable under the skin and hard veins. The urologist I saw told me that the hardened veins I could feel could have (and I'm not sure if I'm describing this right, because it sounds nuts) been caused by my penile tissue healing over the veins.

I also may have minor peyronies, my urologist seemed to be aprehensive to diagnose it fully as such. I appear to have more of the symptoms of the 'hard flaccid' condition.

I too have read that they are supposed to clear up on their own, but after almost two years they have in no way healed.  I tried a hands off policy and lasted about two months but it seemed to have no effect. I'd also be interested to hear if anyone has had any progress with this condition.

All the best.

rasha

if i go and visit the doc again he cant argue that there is no other option beside surgery (which i dont want or am too scared of, understandable) or leave it (which i also dont want to because i always have the feeling that something might get loose in the vein and go up the lungs.

NeoV

I had thrombosed lymphatic vessels for over two years and they finally went away when I reduced sexual activity quite a bit. It was very frustrating and I'm still frustrated by the issues it brought me. I read a study suggesting pentox treated mondor's disease quite well and would imagine something like nattokinase instead of warfarin would or could help.