How should i go about this

Previous topic - Next topic

NGJ

according to my doctor my curve is a result of natural growth (even though my penis wasn't always curved and is shorter than when i was 16 even) , instead of doing th nesbit procedure i would like to try traction but i'm not sure how to go about it, especially seeing as i still live with my family and it is an embarrasing issue. how can i purchase and go about traction discreetly?

Hawk

Quote from: NGJ on February 15, 2013, 06:50:19 PM
how can i purchase and go about traction discreetly?

I am not sure you can unless you wear sweat pants and wear it when in your room.  Even then there are things you can't do with traction.  If someone want to start wrestling around or get you to help with a physical chore you would have a problem unless you could go take it off discreetly.

Your other option would be a low tension device like a Phallosan which is more discreet.  I am very unsure of the results with that product however.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

NGJ

i was also wondering how to purchase one discreetly so my parents wouldn't discover

Hawk

Well, you are over 19 years old so I would think you would just order it.  I doubt that your parents open your mail and the box certainly would not be marked.

The other method would be to have it shipped to some other address of a friend or to a Post Office Box Number.  ( I have no idea if you have a similar thing in the UK).
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums