Colchicine?

Previous topic - Next topic

JFTL

Hi everyone, I'm from Spain(madrid) 25 years old and I had my penis operated last year due to a congenital curvature. The curvature was fixed but I got a fibrotic plaque on the permanent sutures area. Urologist prescribed me Colchicine(3 times a day) on november 7th. I've noticed some improvement on it about inflammation issues. I've read about Colchicine side effects and it makes me feel concerned. I don't wanna spent months and months taking pills and having all these gastrointestinal upsets. Has any of you tried Colchicine? Have you noticed any improvement?

LWillisjr

JFTL,
How do you know you have a fibrotic plaque, and that this isn't just the way your body has healed up around the suture area? Have you developed any other symptoms?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

JFTL

lwillsjr, Andrologist told me that I have a fibrotic healing around the suture area, I have not developed any other symptoms, it just pricks the skin from inside and makes the area swell and get bruise colored. Doctor said it could necessary to reoperate if oral treatment doesn't work, but I don't want to coz' it may misheal again. Next week I'll get a blood test done to see what's going on.