Setting up the Andropenis Traction Device Advice Please

Previous topic - Next topic

fetus

Hello Traction users.....

I just received my Andropenis Extender from Spain. I have not managed many hours yet. Today 2pm managed to get 1.5 and will try and get some more at home at night, after my girls are sleeping.

I am worried that I might have not set up the initial length correctly.

Strange thing is that lately I have been getting pain along my left leg all the way down to by heel. I have started walking and it might just be bad walking shoes. Just though I would mention this.

My doctor mentioned that my scar was inmature after a chemical erection and Ultra Sound. He suggested Pentox, L-Arginine, Traction and Verapramil Injection. Since I am going overseas in a few days, he proposed the injections until I return in 6 weeks.

Diagnosed two months ago. Saw two Uro who told me to come back in a few months... etc etc..

TRACTION ?????????????? My doctor said measure the penus from base to just under de glans whilst streched. First Question is if STRETCHED === ERECT. I feel not, but not sure.... He gave me this in a written down form only read it at home.... he does not answer emails... A bit frustrating....

The manual with the Andropenis Extender says to measure penus erect, subtract 4cm and start from there....

This sounded clearer so I did this.... I started just a little under for test.....

PAIN..... Never too sure about pain. Since diagnosed I have felt a itchy sensation/discomfort at times. BUT IS THIS PAIN?

When a sit down, like today with the traction on, I do feel this very mild itchy sensation, but it goes all the way to my heel down my leg. So I am not sure if it is my penus.....

After I take it off.... I get no real ADDED discomfort..... Though there is always a discomfort....

I have a 43 degree curve up.

Any comments or advice about the correct way to start using this thing..

I have read a lot about spring tension.... but this is fixed with the Andro Extender.... Should this be a concern....

Thankyou all.

skunkworks

You should not to go by length but by tension. Measure the pressure needed to compress your device to the first and second marked lines, and use that as your guide. You can do this by pressing it down on a kitchen scale.

You should aim for tension of between 1000 grams to 1500 grams.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

LWillisjr

The length should be such that you are having to compress it while putting it on and attaching to your penis. This took some coordination and getting used to for me. But after a few times you will master it. And once strapped in, slowly release the tension. The device should be placing tension on your penis at this point. The key is don't over do it. Get used to it first and slowly add length over time to increase the tension applied.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History