Has anyone tried/seen this supposed cure?

Previous topic - Next topic

UnholyErexshuns

theskeptomicalnutritionist - Was wondering what you guys' input is on such things as this, beneficial to look into?

Post edited to disable link
Administrator

ashtown

To me it looks like pure marketing hype. I have quite a bit of experience in online marketing and the first rule of the internet is never to trust a sales pitch when they highlight the text in yellow. The second rule is never to trust ClickBank products, so if you combine the two you can be pretty sure it's a waste of your time and money. I'm not saying it will be completely useless but frankly if it worked I'm pretty sure it would have been discussed here regularly.  
Dec 2013 - Replaced all prescribed medicines with plenty of fresh vegetables, sleep and exercise

ashtown

I've just taken another look at that page and you can actually download the book for free directly from the site. It was written in 2004, so it's not exactly new information.  
Dec 2013 - Replaced all prescribed medicines with plenty of fresh vegetables, sleep and exercise

George999

I would say that 80% of these "remedies" have been discussed at great length on this forum and whatever is to be known about them is multiplied on this site with more Peyronie's patient contributors and any other Peyronie's resource in the world.  In fact, I suspect that plenty of scammers simply extract information from this site and put plenty of lipstick on the resulting pig and hope to clean house by it all and most probably do as desperate Peyronie's sufferers swallow their sales pitch.  Beware.  There is a lot of bologna packed in with the beef.  - George

UnholyErexshuns