shooting pain in right leg after masturbation

Previous topic - Next topic

agent0

does anybody have shooting pain in there leg right after masturbation?

Sargonnas

Hmmm most of the time I feel a connection between my tingling feelings in the penis all the way to the right feet, including the leg of course, but especially the feet. My mother commented the other day that a doctor once her you there is a nerve there that goes from the pelvic area to the feet and for me would make sense some type of nervous problem or pressure because of how I feel. The anus and sometimes testicles also feel sore.

After ejaculation its common for people with penile disorders to have pains. This have happened to me to several times. I have been told in other board it can be retrograde ejaculation. Who knows. Only a very good doctor could tell I fear.

Sargonnas

Btw I have been reading some of your posts and wanted to ask you one thing. I too have a numb penis, but not ALWAYS. Some days that I am  very horny the feeling returns like 30% of what I used to feel before the injury (ENOUGH FOR ME!!) so I think there is hope. Do you get any pleasure with the arousal, touching, sex etc? I dont get orgasms so I cannot comment on that. Anyway, as I said, if I can regain erections, cease pain and get that 30% pleasure with arousal I will be able to have a normal sex life im sure. Some feeling its better that nothing. But yeah I had more sensibility the last year. It have been an steady worsening. Maybe the plaque its pressing some nerve or blood vessel.

I really think the possibility of some nerve blockage or pressure its possible. Maybe even damage, for example in my case I did some aggresive penis exercises so I now to some degree its damaged. But we are young and giving up isnt and option until trying everything.

indenturedpickle

I have pain in my upper right leg alot of times after ejaculation.
I think it might be related to having to tense my leg muscles sometimes to have an orgasm.

LWillisjr

Quote from: Sargonnas on October 08, 2012, 04:03:44 AM
After ejaculation its common for people with penile disorders to have pains. This have happened to me to several times.

Some people experience pain after ejaculation..... but I disagree with the comment that this is common. It isn't common for most people.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

LWillisjr

Quote from: Sargonnas on October 08, 2012, 04:19:35 AM
I really think the possibility of some nerve blockage or pressure its possible. Maybe even damage, for example in my case I did some aggresive penis exercises so I now to some degree its damaged. But we are young and giving up isnt and option until trying everything.

There was a guy who contacted me after going to his urologist. He simply told the urologist about some penile pain and the urologist jumped to the conclusion of Peyronies without even an examination. In talking to this guy, he want on to tell me that even thought the pain orginated in his penis, that the pain did go down his legs. I suggest he get to another doctor right away and focus on the back and leg pain and not the "Peyronies".

It turns out that after an MRI the guy had a slipped disk and truly had a back injury. Had nothing to do with his penis or Peyronies.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Somewhatdamaged2112

I've gotten that after masterbation many times. Sometimes goes all the way into my toe, as well. Can never figure out if it is a prostate, pelvic muscle or peyronie thing (not diagnosed yet). Funny - sometimes sex makes it better and sometimes makes it worse. Who knows lol.

jim morrison

Yep, I just had bad pain shooting down my left leg for three days after masturbating. I usually wait 7 days but I seen this thread and went ahead and masturbated on the 3rd day which was last night and the pain went away. I was depressed for 3 days, walking around with a hand warmer in my pants for the pain. Now I am not so depressed about it since the pain is better. This disease sucks and it really controls my mood and state of mind but I am getting better at not letting it do that it do that to me. I just hit 13 months since the pain started and I had the nerve pain in my leg on the first day. The dorsal nerve in the penis is somewhat of a major nerve it seems and yes, it causes the pain that shoots down the inside of my left leg. Those nerves are connected. Although, I haven't had much of this pain during my active phase. Maybe 5% of the time.