Long term Peyronies Disease and erectile quality

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodman

I've now had Peyronies for a little over five years.  I've seen my unit change many diffrent times far as dimensions are concerned. Sometimes it will look worse then other times but usually will kind of plane out with time and switch up of treatments. Now I've noticed in the past few months my erectile quality is not as good as it was just a few months previously. Up to a few months ago I could obtain a very strong erection. Now my erections are not as strong or seem quite as full and I notice a reduction in girth. I don't know if the reduction in girth correlates with not as strong erection or there two separate issues.

I have been a lot more busy in the last few months running around between work and I started to date again too for the first time in 3 1/2 years. I never had erectile quality issues except with Peyronies Disease except when I very first injured myself and it went back to normal in about two weeks. I guess my question is for you guys who have had Peyronies for a long time is have you experienced or heard of losing your erectile functioning slowly from having the condition long term?

Trying not to worry too much. Hope it's just another temporary Peyronies stage fingers and toes crossed!

LWillisjr

Woodman,

I think it is great that you are starting to date again. I know for me the mental anguish was a great part of the battle that I never realized. The ED could be from anxiety and hopefully will be short term for you. But you should also consider that the ED might not have anything to do with the Peyronies. As ED is a lot more common in middle age men than Peyronies is. My point is just to be cautious about linking the two together.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History