i really need help..

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpiries

hi guys...

i'm deciding to choose this traction treatment to treat my peyronies.. but i'm not sure if this device work efficiently on the disease.. the testimonial in the extender website only tell about penis enhancement... can anyone tell me about their success improvement by doing this treatment? can it be trusted? can it improve the hourglass deformity? do i need to use this method with complement of VED or traction alone is enough? please somebody help me.. i'm totally depressed at the moment, just thinking that it's nearly impossible to improve my curve... i need somebody who can tell me their success and how they do it... please again...

Ben

Hello,
One thing you need to know is that peyronie disease can be different between individuals and react in differents ways to treatments.

As for example some here have been much improved by ved and traction, some slighlty improved, and others reported no gain. Give thoses therapies a try it is not so expensive and your chances to get better are bigger than stay  the same, or worse.

By the way your main issue seems to be the curve, may i tell you that if you have to face a new penile aspect, after a while, from months to years, you may realize that aesthetics concern is something that does not worth to matter about.
Peyronie can trigger ed and painful intercourse due to severe curve. So try to make the best of what you have,
avoid surgery if your curve is under 45 °, because other treatments can help you.

Don t hesitate to seek psychological help and talk about it because yes this disease is mentally very challenging.

fubar

Scorpius

Ben has given you alot of base line information! I also feel you are a young Guy and this can cause much trauma physically and emotionally.

I am not ignoring your pm.I am having problems sending messages. I worked on one today and lost it.Be strong and know you are not alone.I will send you a message soon.

Fubar

Gap

I am in a similar boat. I can achieve a strong erection, but my curve to the left is very drastic. I've been using Pent and VED for a month now without any results. My fiance is extremely uncomfortable during intercourse which is making this a lot harder. Please give me some advice. My doc is pushing for surgery, but I'd love to avoid that.

*Also, it should be noted, that I am a type 1 diabetic and I am taking thyroid hormone....Please Please give me some help.  
"I can feel it in my hip"

fubar

Brother

Leave surgery.That should be your last choice.Surgery will render you smaller.Who wants that issue.

Fubar

LWillisjr

gap,
If you truly have calcified plaque, and an extreme curve, then surgery may be your only option. I do support surgery as a last resort only, but in your case it may make sense. Depends on many factors like how long you have had Peyronies (your curvature), degree of curvature, past treatments, etc. I'm speaking as one who has had surgery. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Les
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Gap

Hey Les, I've done pentox and VED, but only for a month. I've had Peyronies for almost 2 years. It is confirmed via ultrasound that it is calcified.  
"I can feel it in my hip"