Starting out with traction,, how much ??

Previous topic - Next topic

joel0711

Received my traction device today. I am trying to get use to it. Have a question for experienced users.
How much traction do you start with???  I've been using VED for 8 months and got down but a little lost with the traction device! My Doctor recommended 4 hours a day.
thanks for the help!

LWillisjr

Quote from: joel0711 on August 16, 2011, 05:58:29 PM
Received my traction device today. I am trying to get use to it. Have a question for experienced users.
How much traction do you start with???  I've been using VED for 8 months and got down but a little lost with the traction device! My Doctor recommended 4 hours a day.
thanks for the help!

4 hours per day is a good start. But don't wear the device for more than 2 hours without taking it off and letting your penis rest for 15 minutes. So wear it two hours, take it off and take a break, then wear for an additional 2 hours.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

fubar

Good advice!

Most say 2 hrs a day for two weeks and then progress according. All of them come with some advice.I can only geuss it is away to step out of a law suit or extinction ( fast size).You have to use common sense with all devices don't over do it.Size doctor is not FDA approved or it would probably cost alot more.So they may not be around for long I would get one while you can.Remember FDA shut down fast size.

Fubar