Really worried...will i be able to insert this?

Previous topic - Next topic

User

I'm in my starting 20's and still a virgin. I have been diagnosed with a condition called Chordee which makes the penis curved downwards. Now, the doctor says that it is very much curable through surgery and the surgery is very safe as it does not involve any nerves. He also says that there's a possibility that I may be able to perform without any surgery too.

Now, the problem is that I'm going out of my country for higher studies next month and he says that after surgery it needs atleast 3 months to repair and then there's a possibility that more surgeries are required for lengthening of urethra and then one more incase if any other complications occur.

So I just wanted to ask that do you guys think that i'll be able to penetrate with this? Is the curve and the angle of erection very bad? If I won't be able to penetrate, I'll have to wait for at least 2 years for my studies to finish and only then can I do the corrective surgery (as multiple surgeries are required and for that I need to be in my country for at least 8-9 months )

link removed