Hello i just wanna speak my heart out

Previous topic - Next topic

eraserhead

I am 22 years old man. i think i habe Peyronies and i am scared. Its not 100% yet but i am quite sure. Now i have a lot of exams after that i will go to do urologist to check it out. I realy hope this can heal properly and that i could have normal sex life kids and stuff thats all i want.  Maybe i am a little to sensitive but i still hope for encouraging words. Thanks for listening.

pvpey

Don't give up all hope just yet my friend. If you read here and find a qualified urologist you may find a treatment regimen that will help your condition and allow you still have a somewhat normal sex life.

Skjaldborg

I got peyronie's at 29 (now 32) and I have a completely normal sex life. My daughter was conceived while I was on pentox. This disease is a pain in the ass but you can overcome it.

-Skjald

Tim468

I got it at a young age and I am fine. It didn't slow me down - in fact, I think it boosted my sex drive out of fear I might lose it! Overall, maturity has helped me deal with this and life is good.

Tim

ps still having sex too.
52, Peyronies Disease for 30 years, upward curve and some new lesions.

Old Man

eraserhead:

Like the others have said, you must keep your chin up and get busy to find something that will work to help with your symptoms. If you do indeed have Peyronies Disease, there are things you can do. Do some research on this forum under the many topics and threads posted. There is tons of information that you can search through to find something that might work for you to help get relief.

I too developed this mess at the age of 24 (now almost 82) and have had several bouts of the mess come and go over the years since. I married after getting it the first time, have three children and 8 grand children, so all is not lost in the sex department for you.  Various treatments/therapies were used over all those years. At present, my symptoms seem to be in an arrrested stage with none present.

So, try your best to remain positive about it and seek professional help as soon as possible.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

eraserhead

Thank you all. My doctor said is gonna be fine but now is getting much worse  :'(. I really f'^+'ed up. In six days i will see the doctor again and said i want to go to urologist. I am soo worried becouse i heard that for a urologist you must wait for about 6 months (well thats in our country). Thing can get so much worse in that time. I have realy bad feeling about that. I dont know if i can make it  :-\

LWillisjr

Do you mind posting some of your symptoms? You said you "think" you have Peyronies. If you share your symptoms then maybe we can recommend some things you can do until you do get to see your urologist.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

0x5555

Quote from: Old Man on July 03, 2011, 11:15:26 PM
eraserhead:

Like the others have said, you must keep your chin up and get busy to find something that will work to help with your symptoms. If you do indeed have Peyronies Disease, there are things you can do. Do some research on this forum under the many topics and threads posted. There is tons of information that you can search through to find something that might work for you to help get relief.

I too developed this mess at the age of 24 (now almost 82) and have had several bouts of the mess come and go over the years since. I married after getting it the first time, have three children and 8 grand children, so all is not lost in the sex department for you.  Various treatments/therapies were used over all those years. At present, my symptoms seem to be in an arrrested stage with none present.

So, try your best to remain positive about it and seek professional help as soon as possible.

Old Man

Wow, that's a long time to have this. :)

Can I ask, did you notice any change over the years to your condition.  Did it stabilize within the 12-18 months or did you notice more problems over time?