Penis Strecther upward or downward?

Previous topic - Next topic

dioporcolorisolvo

My urologist said me of wearing the traction upward.
I have lateral fibrosis but also a dorsal fibrosis. Thinking it would be more correct wearing the traction downward or not?
What is your opinion?
How do you wear traction?

newguy

The penis will of course be stretched outwards. That being the case, whether it is pointed up or down, I honestly don't think it matters. The shortest part of the penis will be stretched first, which is exactly what you would want to happen. I say go with whatever is most comfortable for you.

dioporcolorisolvo

Did penis strecther improve your dorsal curvature in your experience?

I'm under the impression that, after 45 days using penis strecther upward, my dorsal curvature is worsening.
I have peyronie from 5 months ago.

newguy

It may be that your condition has not yet run its course, so I wouldn't immediately think that the treatment regimen is to blame. Ideally you could combine it with pentox etc, though I read elsewhere that you had problems with it. Maybe try lowering the dose. A combined approach is is the best approach, especially 5 months in!

Mr man

Quote from: dioporcolorisolvo on May 13, 2011, 09:38:13 PM
My urologist said me of wearing the traction upward.
I have lateral fibrosis but also a dorsal fibrosis. Thinking it would be more correct wearing the traction downward or not?
What is your opinion?
How do you wear traction?

I wear my the opposite direction to the bend. I have an upward dorsal bend. Wear my traction device downwards. Occasionally I will switch upwards, (I feel some balance is needed) but that's only 1 in 10 tractiion days.  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.