PMP vs. RestoreX

Previous topic - Next topic

xen101

Hi people,

Sorry obvious question - can people please explain the best device (regardless of time worn) to buy - Restore x or penismaster pro?

Thank you!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

BrettC

In a nutshell....

The Penis Master Pro is a stretcher... it goes straight out, and suggests you wear it several hours a day.  I think it is more about length than anything else, and some people swear by it.  Most success stories I know are from people before they go through the implant process, it helps them stretch everything out to not lose as much length during the procedure.  

The Restorex is based on counterbending and an idea that you will address the curve more directly by stretching the penis in the opposite direction.  It also only requires two 30 minute sessions a day because they claim the traction is more intense than the PMP.  I personally use this one, because my urologist seemed more in support of it for my case in which I had a 65 degree upward curve.  

I find both have benefit.  But I also find both are hard to use daily... it's a time commitment even with Restorex.  I have finally gotten to a point where I put it on and just go about working on stuff.  That seems to help a bit.  But I have used it daily for over a year, and I can't quantify results since I also have had a round of Xiaflex.  I feel any results are gradual and require time.  
52 years old
Diagnosed 5 years ago with an upward curve of 60-65 degrees.
Completed one full round of treatments with Xiaflex (8 injections)  Measured curve 40-45 degrees after that
Using Restorex and took oral medications as well (Pentox Cials)

howtheheck

I have both and use both.  Let me explain, I first got Restorex, and the counterbend does help with the curves.  Logically it should help more than PMP.  My problem is when I use it religiously on aggressive counterbends (I have an upward curve), my uretha has pain or head of penis pain for most of the day.  Eventually it effected erections.  I then got the PMP.  I like how it feels and I think it gives me a full 360 degree pull vs the Restorex.  My erections also improved.  However, I only wear it 2-3 hours a day when I wear it.

However, I think the Restorex has improved my curve the most.  So, I use both- Restorex when time is an issue, but when I have time or lingering pain from Restorex - I then switch to PMP.  I will continue to use Restorex and PMP in this fashion.  

If your goal is fixing the curve and do it quick no matter the side effects (mostly short-termed)....Restorex is the best.  PMP can do the same but requires much more time vs. Restorex.
56 years old.  Westerner (Expat) living in China, Single, 4/21 start. Various natural topicals & orals, will use home ESWT machine.  05/24 started TCM with TCM herbs acupuncture.  06/02/21- Restorex, also noticed slight dorsal curve late 06/21

jj21

Any recommendatinos based on comfort? Restorex can be very uncomfortable to use.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).