Documentary Film in the UK

Previous topic - Next topic

commuters

Hello - I am a film maker and I am currently talking to the BBC about making a film about Penile Implant Surgey.  This will be a sensative film which will look at causes, reasons, solutions and cover pre and post surgery cases.  I am looking for someone who wants to share their story and is happy to be filmed.  Obviously this is a big ask, as it is a very sensative and private matter - however if you are intersted please do get in touch with me in full confidence on the below email.

My company is called Form Films and we are an award winning television production company - the best email for me is:

larry@formfilms.co.uk

Thank you.

newguy

Quote from: commuters on March 24, 2011, 12:43:01 PM
Hello - I am a film maker and I am currently talking to the BBC about making a film about Penile Implant Surgey.  This will be a sensative film which will look at causes, reasons, solutions and cover pre and post surgery cases.  

Thanks for getting in touch. There are a few long term members here with positive surgery stories. I really do hope that one or more of them make contact with you, as this could benefit many men fearing such procedures. I hope the programme will go into detail about the reason behind the surgery, as we need to continue in our effort to shine a light on peyronie's disease.. Channel 4's embarrassing illnesses has covered peyronie's disease twice now, and I'm really pleased that this horrid condition is finally being highlighted with some regularity.