Burning sensation around glands

Previous topic - Next topic

lespleen

Just wondering if anyone has experienced a slight stinging sensation around the area where the shaft merges into the glands i.e., a stinging burning , inflammatory sensation around the " rim" of the underside of the glands. In june of 2010 my wife and i decided to have anal intercourse. the weight of her body + the firmness and resistance of her anus must have injured my unit around the region where the shaft meets the glands. has anyone experienced an injury of this nature? thanks fro your input, guys.

sincerely

crashbandit

Hi les, congrats on convincing the wife to try anal;) Too bad how it turned out though.

I had a pain and discomfort behind the gland and Currently I'm feeling much better. My penis woes started in September/2010. I contribute my positive progress to pentox, ubiquinol, alc and fish oil. I started these products about 1.5-2 months ago. Have you some of these products? I tried VED therapy but it caused more pain for myself. I wish I could use the VED but it's just not for me, too bad.  
Cheers

lespleen

Okay, man....I've had this thing for about 9 years now...it stabilized for a few years only to return with a vengance. I don't know what to think about the VED: I used it for about ten days and during each session i never experienced any pain , indeed, it actually felt good to stretch things out, etc.; however, a few days ago i started experiencing the worst pain to date. I noticed that the night before the pain  i had had multiple nocturnal erections so perhaps i rolled over on it or had an erection "into" the bed so to speak. The VED is the the newest variable so i'm assuming that the pain is attributable to it.This could be coincidental.