Here we go again xiaflex six years later.. Maybe

Previous topic - Next topic

batboy

A bit of history. I was first diagnosed with peyronies in 2014  with a 45 % curve upward.. fur rounds of xiaflex and i was down to 20%. Fast forward to last year i noticed and indention near the base on the left side  when erect. I have lost about 3/4 of an inch with this new one.  I am wondering if anyone here has had xiaflex to help with this. I am close to Tampa and Dr Carrion and he is happy to shoot it.  

melting

America! Be thankful to be American and preserve capitalism! It sucks over here.

Why did you develop a new one? Any incident? Any underlying health issues?  

From what I read about Xiaflex I would try to get it for every plaque and try the best to diminish the impact of the injection/ aid healing.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

batboy

No idea why the new plaque  showed up.. and no other health issues. I am pretty healthy, triathlons plenty of exercise and good diet.  I have seen a new urologist here in Florida. I am definitely not scared of the shots and will probably move forward with them. I do have to pay out of pocket ,as my insurance sucks and will not pay. I was just curious if any one here has had the shots here with the plaque a half inch [centimeter] form the body on the side of their johnson when erect..  on a side note. I have started VED,ing and stretching again to limit loss of length and girth.