What do you do while using fastsize?

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeSmith

Sorry for the cross-post, but I am really wondering about this because I had to sort of give up fast size for a while because I just couldn't spare the 4+ hours to sit & watch TV.  Unless, I am doing somethign wrong - I can't really go anywhere with it on (it's too obvious under pants and probably dangerous if I move in the wrong way, I'll end up doing some damage).    And there's no way to move around much - so I basically need a 4 hour block of TV (well, 4.5 with breaks) - which is a huge waste of time.  Unless I am really missing something... I don't know how some of those guys in the study used it for 8 hours.  Oh also if I walk around with it on, it falls off much more easily than if I am sitting.  Gravity isn't exactly in your favor with that thing.  What do the fast size users do for all that time?  Any tips?

Old Man

MikeSmith:

Stick with the VED therapy and fit in about 15 to 30 minutes a day toward the end of the day when you are showering or getting ready to hit the sack.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

skunkworks

I can wear it and walk around, as long as that is all you are doing. You don't want to run or do any heavy lifting.

You just need to take more care with attaching the noose, and quite possibly lower the tension a bit as well. If it falls off you either have too much tension in the springs, or you didn't put the noose on properly and also did not make it tight enough.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Ptolemy

Work at my desk at home, read, watch TV or take a nap. For me it is impossible to do anything else with the device on.  

taylorj

Mike, please see my post in response to Traction Duration. I stumbled on to a silicone interface for the comfort strap that works brilliantly. With the right interface you are free to do most everything. I only take mine off for sleeping and gyming. For everything else it stays on.

Oh, one thing: I suppose everyone has learned the trick about pinching some of the cotton in your briefs around one of the poles (probably the one corresponding with your dominant hand--right for right-handers" and holding it with a safety pin? That keeps the bugger upright in your shorts and close to your lower belly. Then all you do to make it virtually invisible is wear a suitable shirttail out over of your pants.  

Brightdog

I find I can't drive a car with the FastSize on - the device comes out of position and then I have some difficulty getting out of the car and fixing it in any discreet way!

I find any movement that means crouching down will have the same effect. Since I have very small dogs, I do a lot of crouching.

Otherwise, I can do just about anything. I walk, sit, lie down. Getting from one position to another can be challenging.

I can (and do) wear it while I am teaching, as long as I know I can make it to a private place within the 2 hour limit so I can discreetly take it off for a rest. But the discretion part is hard for me. I am a thin guy with a flat stomach - there is no way to wear the device in the UP position without looking like I am excited (not good when you are a college teacher). Some of my dress pants conceal it fairly well when it is pointing down - but it is causing a lot of wear on my clothes.

I also have to share offices with other teachers, so I can't exactly leave it in a drawer. I have to carry it around - and that is annoying. Figuring out where to carry the darn thing after I take it off...