is this peyronie?

Previous topic - Next topic

justsad

Im a 20 years old guy, who always had a 15º or 20º curved left dick, since i can remember.
I also have a sort of little dent on the exact same place were the bent starts, i cant see it, only feel. and only when im erect. it never has changed since i remember, eighter the curve and the litte "dent".
i dont have erectile disfuncion and my erection is really strong. i'm also a virgin, so dont know how the curve can interfere, but i got a girlfriend and dont know how to deal with this in the early future.
So, this week ive had a appointment with an Uro, and he doesnt feel scar or plaque during flacid examination.
He also said that never has seen a young guy like me with this disesase, but prescribed a doppler ultrason and a erect examination.
My questions are: can the plaque only be there in erect state? i should start the treatment with VED, Manual Tracion, heat or whatever i read in this forum?  or this treatments can worse the curve?
i'm realy lost right now, i just want to have a normal life, with a normal penis.
What should i do?
Any help will be much appreciated.
I also wanna post a pic, but it has a post barrier.
Thank to you all.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

After more posts you will be able to add a pic.  This sounds like a natural cogenital curve which should cause you no problems. It's great news you have strong erections, do sex should be great.  An ultrasound will confirm if there is no peyronies and it seems very reasonable to wait for that before beginning any treatment. Please keep us posted.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

justsad

im going to take the appointment with the uro next week. i hope you're right.
im really grateful for you time.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

justsad,

From what you describe also sounds to me that this could be congenital (natural). Many men have slight curves. You have nothing to be concerned about with a 15-20 degree bend.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History