My experience so far.... And a few questions.

Previous topic - Next topic

Matyyriz

Hey hey, all! I first started noticing mild pain with erections about  3 months ago. Didn't think much of it, honestly. A couple weeks ago I noticed a lump mid shaft on the dorsal side. It's probably about 3/4 of a cm. It seems to be about the same length long as it is wide. In fact, it seems fairly deep in size as well. It's slightly tender. Almost feel a bit of a sharp pain in my urethra when I press it. Its quite firm, much firmer than the surrounding tissue. It's almost positively subcutaneous as it doesn't move with skin. It's very smooth and slightly raised in the middle of the nodule. So I am wondering why I haven't experienced any curvature or any other deformity if I have a lump that's this firm. Am I still to expect a curve?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

It could be early stage.  Be sure to get a diagnosis w ultrasound.  Also, Check out the survival guide and keep us posted.  Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Matyyriz

Well unfortunately I won't get to see a urologist for up to 6 months(I live in Canada). I have no doubt I'm in the early stage because I have pain during erection. But I can't wrap my head around why I haven't experienced any deformity despite the fact that there is an easily palpable firm nodule that's about 1cm in size.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

JCH

I experienced pain in my penis several months before my curve started. As a matter of fact, for me, it was after the pain was over that i began to notice a slight curve. For me it started so slow that i only noticed something as I was touching it. It was later that I began to see a visible curve.  Good luck to you and I hope your pain goes away soon.
JCH - 49 years old dealing with Peyronies for the last year