Hematoma and wrong signaling

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

My recent hypothesis is that a small hematoma that got stuck inside of the tunica might cause all this. I am a bit new to these but I have read a bit about PAMP and DAMP's (Pathogen and Damage Associated Molecular Patterns) , and i think our PRR(Pattern recognition receptors) might have a hard time distinguishing a pathogen related response from a damage related one. I suspect a mutation in one of the genes. Either way, body acts as if that internal bleeding has access to outside, thus causing pathogen related response which doesnt care if it kills the nearby tissues or not. After the destruction of many tissues due to only a really minor trauma, the trauma is significantly potentiated into as if we had a huge sex accident. After this, it might just be normal healing or reduced healing but to be honest the damage is already done there. My recent tests suggests me that Colchcine in some way blocks both the helpful neutrophils and the destructive ones. I havent found a medicine to eliminate Pathogen related response due to bleeding(which is my theory of couse it could be wrong), only thing that comes to mind would be using topical creams or injection to stop or reduce hematoma inside the tunica which in return would reduce the destructive pathogen related response. I have googled this and found an article using corticosteroid and some other stuff. I also have some evidence in which pathogen related cytokines getting released into bloodstream in peyronies patients while in ACUTE phase, but it stays at 0 for healthy people. There are also evidence that in chronic phase Peyronies patient's cytokine levels doesnt differ from healthy people suggesting that it is a signaling issue that after the start of a microtrauma and also in active phase which in return poorly regulates serum cytokine levels(TNF-a,IL-1 etc.)

I will post the articles when i find them again but let me know what you think about this and respond if you think there is some similarity for you or that it is completely different for you.
My hypothesis is mainly for people who have recurrent acute phases with multiple fibrosis sites. I could do well with a bit of help from actual scientists so any comment is appriciated. Maybe ionthoporesis with steroids could be helpful.

Bubba dawg

I don't know what your re talking about. I don't think you do either ;D
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Hontas

Bubba dawg you shouldn't force yourself to think too much  ;D its harmful to overthink if you cant get your head around it ;) its okay though you just try it and thats what it counts

Bubba dawg

Ya you are proof its harmful alright ;D

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Hontas

Well its harmful if you can't get your head around it, i can and you clearly cant seeing that you didnt even understand my response  ;D  ;D  

Bubba dawg

If I could "wrap my head around it" what good would it do me? What good does it do you or anybody else?