Hard cord throughout all shaft, minor upward curve and stiff penis. Help.

Previous topic - Next topic

Violinhell

Hello, I'm 17, my name is justin. I've had a upward curve for around 2 years now, I did dry masturbation for 5 years and also I have a really hard cord that goes throughout the top of my shaft, the full length and my penis is really stiff. I don't know what to do, I'm freaking out. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.I also have no pain, my penis can bend quite a bit but the curve is still there. To be optimistic I figured it could Mondors disease that I never let heal.

Monty

Hi, i have upward curve, so it depends how much of a curve you have, if you can still enjoy sex with your curve don't worry, if you are unable to penetrate, then you need to seek medical advice.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

LWillisjr

Also depends on what type of curve you have. Check out peyronies curves vs. congenital curves.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.