Could this be peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lmoran5

Hey guys my names is Luis, I'm Latino/Hispanic. 26 years old. Yesterday morning I was awoken
By a slight dull pain right below my glans on the right side, I didn't think much of it but then I went online and saw that it could be Peyronies's and I started to freak the f out, but the only thing is that I currently only have the dull pain with movement. I can't really locate the pain if I feel around. I don't have any lumps it hard tissue or holes on my shaft and there is also no curvature. Could this be an early warning sign that I might have peyronies? Just add I did barbell hip thrust the night before but I put a cushion in between so that I won't hurt my jewels. Besides this I'm in pretty good shape, no smoking, rarely drink, no rough sex. Could I have hurt myself with the barbell?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

JohnnyDoe

That is how it started for me, without any injury. Although I did have very minor curvature when I got the pain. But also no lumps or hard tissue. But it does not mean you have it. I would recommend to leave it alone and not aggravate it any way possible. And the last thing you want to do is to stress too much about it. I hope it will go away soon!

Lmoran5

Oh man that's worrisome, I really don't understand where that pain can come from besides this. I will leave it alone and see if it clears up. May i ask how it has been for you so far? This pain is there when flaccid, some what when hard. Besides the pain nothing else is there.  

JohnnyDoe

Pain stayed for months, but I wasn't careful and did not know anything about the condition. Then pain went away and came back a few months later, but worse. Last few months have been quite bad tbh, but pain is going away slowly. Curvature when fully erect has not changed much, but I developed an indentation over time. Things that might have made it worse for me: sleeping on my stomache, masturbation, not enough exercise, too much stress. Now I have changed all those, plus eating low carb diet. no sugar at all and getting more sun. Seems to help, I hope the indentation will also improve soon.
Doctors gave me no treatments or advice, so its better to quickly figure out for yourself what will bring the inflammation down. I still hope your pain is something different!

Bubba dawg

People get aches and pains all the time. Sometimes is doesnt mean anything. I didnt have any visible lumps. My entire dick hurt when I got a hard on. No curve at that point. No injury I could pin point as the cause. The pain/dull ache went away . Then my dick transformed over night into a short little unusable banana. The doctor could feel the hardening. Instead of worrying , go to a doctor. That easy. They can feel hardening in most cases. If the doc  doesnt feel anything then most likely you dont have peyrones. Just like any other pain. If it bothers you then go to a doctor. We can only speculate.  I can read the internet and come up with 5000 illnesses I might have. Omg my toe hurts! I must have gout! Read it on the Internet...
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Lmoran5

You guys are right, a doctors visit should put me at ease. It's just that I've had A very difficult life full of Obstacles and sicknesses and just thinking of another issue down there has me paranoid. I will try to see a specially as soon as I can to put my mind as ease. I currently have no health insurance but I can drive down to Mexico and get checked out. Thank you guys very much I really really appreciate it.