issues with stretching penis to fit in restorex device. Will this work?

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

Hello guys. I was playing around with restorex a little bit. Read the whole instruction booklet, and now finally understand the instructions and the whole ''bury the white lines thing''. My issue is that while my penis is hanging flaccid most of the times, it measures at around 11/11.5cm. But when I start touching it to insert it through the device it starts developing this hard flaccid and reduces to about 7/8 cm so I can't clamp the penis head because it sits too high on the glans.

I am thinking if it's possible to take the clamp off completely, (like when you test the clamp first for fitting purposes)  insert the penis on the device, and then clamp it on the glans, and after that then inserting the glans clamp in the proper position? Since it's already compressing the glans so you would be able to pull it better? (since I meet the min 10cm stretched flaccid size when not with hard flaccid?)  

Pfract

OK... So some pictures to illustrate: I think I may be able to fit the restorex after all. Give me some input guys.

First pic is of hard flaccid and glans way out of clamping zone.
Second pic is with penis relaxed and after I gently stretched it a couple of times

Third picture is of the penis with the clamp out, and because of girth I am so far away from being able to close the clamp. Am I supposed to mash the glans anyway? Worried about damage but the manual says nothing specific on that. How is it for you gents?

Also and most importantly, do you think that I would be able to use restorex just with the stretch achieved on picture #2? I feel I can achieve just a tidbit more stretch on top of that still.

Bent Ding Dong

@pfract, have you tried pulling the foreskin right back before clamping? This would help it to not slip out and also make the glans area less girthy for you to be able to get the clamp on. Are you wrapping with the 3m bandage tape fairly tight?
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Bubba dawg

Pfract, I don't see any problem that needs treating. Doesn't look all that bent or hour glassed
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Pfract

@bent ding dong:
I was just testing the device a bit and getting accustomed to it. Didn't really use it out. I haven't wrapped it yet also. The tape seems to have no adhesive. Is that normal? It is still within expiry date.  

I think I can stretch it enough to make it fit on the required 10cm. But I am clueless about the clamping because of the girth. It's going to be even worse with the tape, as in more girth?

I think I am going to contact customer support. See what they have to say. Hopefully more restorex users chime in too

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

I hope they are. It's already at max tonysa. Looking at the manual illustrations, the penis head looks pretty mashed out.  But better make sure. I think it's one of the things that could be better. To be able to accommodate more girth. A lot of emphasis was put on bending and size support... 20cm+ penis size...  But not so much girth wise.

TonySa

Customer service forwarded my emails to Dr Trost.  If you have too much girth for the device, I trust that will let you return it
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Pfract

Mine came from my doctor, so if I can't use it then it's a paper weight or I will try to sell it.  Which I doubt somebody else will buy. lol
here's a pic from the manual showing what I mention:

Bent Ding Dong

@pfract, the 3m bandage tape should stick to itself when you wrap it around and not your skin.

Have you tried adjusting 1 side of the clamp where the screws are to lift it higher? I had to do this because it was too tight for me by default too. You adjust the screws on one side by taking the clamp out first.

Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Pfract

Hey bent! Thank you for your support. Yes I did so already. Picture was taken like that, as far as I remember but I will double check when at home. Don't think it made much of a difference.

How does it workout with your glans? (as in please read my post above with the question pertaining this in particular)

I am also going to try and find thinkpositive's post where he shares his penis with the device doing traction.  

dw52

Quote: I am thinking if it's possible to take the clamp off completely, (like when you test the clamp first for fitting purposes)  insert the penis on the device, and then clamp it on the glans, and after that then inserting the glans clamp in the proper position?

That's what I do. I find it easier. I think it's mentioned in the manual or on the video.  

Pfract

Dw52: very nice to know! Thanks. That about the glans thing I mentioned? What is your opinion?  

dw52

I've only been using it for about 3 weeks, there are others on here with more experience, so please keep that in mind.

What I've found is you need the penis to be completely relaxed, flaccid. I use the tape, without gauze underneath - I never got the hang of not slipping out with gauze. I stretch my penis so the skin is not in the way, start the tape wrap 1/2 way over the glans and the shaft, wrapping up onto the glans. I figure this will support the ridge of the clamp. The ridge of the clamp goes just behind the glans. I can get 3 clicks, but I have to let it completely relax between each click.

Over time I've found I can add more tension, and for awhile I could not get to the third position of the angle, but I can now. So I assume it is working on stretching things.

The best thing I saw in the advanced video, was when he said 'just have patience'.  

Bent Ding Dong

@pfract, I have a lump in my glans so I keep the clamp as far away as possible otherwise it irritates the lump. I guess I am lucky I have a bit more length to be able to do this.
Age, 40's.

Pfract

Thank you guys. Dw52: I think I will work on hand traction a bit, to get a port of a feel on traction and try to see if it helps a bit. I don't know exactly what to do about the hard flaccid. Happens 9 outta 10.

I already reached out to customer support. Let's see what they have to say.  

TonySa

Someone will likely buy it, esp if you're willing to ship it out of country - but don't give up yet!

Pfract

Hey guys! Great news... They got back to me. I basically wrote them the same content I posted here on the email I wrote them.  Here's what they said.

Just gotta find some time to test it out now, and see how it is going to work out in terms of hard flaccid or not.  

TonySa

Pfract

Yes tony. So far, they answered all my questions. Sometimes not exactly straight to the point but they do.

I am unsure here. haven't tried it out yet. Just experimented with pulling my foreskin back and it is very hard to not start getting a chubby. I am not so sensitive as before, but it was very common to get erect almost immediately upon touching my penis or glans. Right now it takes forever to do so... but definitely start to feel what is the beggining of an erection. And i have to stop.

I would definitely love this to stop so i can stretch it enough... On the positive side i have been doing gently light traction daily, at bed time to see if it has any effect on the penis hang. Just enough that i don't need to stretch the flaccid penis to clamp it on.

I also feel that even with the manual, and the videos, as well as thinkpositive´s tips, there is tips and tricks missing that woud help out a lot.
I think i am going to reach out to them, and suggest that they start a FAQ section on the website with the most commonly asked questions and their answers that we could be referred to.

TonySa

FAQ would be great.  You've seen the videos?  I found them helpful, but still had to ask questions.  Hang in there!  It's actually good news you're still having strong, frequent erections...

Pfract

Only for maintaining my current size post fracture. I can't have sex with this erection. Only if the girl laid there and wouldn't move. I am not risking it, no matter what.

Bubba dawg

Quote from: pfract on June 23, 2019, 02:58:39 AM
Only if the girl laid there and wouldn't move.

My wife is perfect for that ;D If you are going to bend, clamp and stretch it, you might as well have sex with it. Many women don't mind just laying there. Are you done yet? ::)
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

MrDan

I can tell you the following about my procedure.

- I always remove the clamp from the device, hang the device on the penis, clamp the glans in the clamp and snap the clamp in position in the device. Beware pinching. Much easier than trying to clamp with the clamp in its position in the device

- I always set the device in the tilt position that makes it easy to snap the clamp into the device (hold a finger under the penis to avoid pinching), and once the clamp is snapped into the device, I adjust the angle to straight or/and-later "tougher"

- I often wake up with an erection and follow the same procedure. Then it's not possible to tighten the clamp the same number of clicks as when flaccid, but it sticks ok with less clicks, and can be tightened once the erection wears off. Curve is quite severe with an erection, so it's a bit of a wrestle to by force straighten the device once the clamp is snapped back in position, but it takes no more than 2-3mins for the erection to yield once the device spring force is applied. Poor Dick just gives up.  ;D

- The tape has no adhesive, sticks anyway (don't ask me how) and comes off reasonably easy.

Works fine. Apologies for any mistreatment of the English language.
MrDan, Born'62, Peyronies Disease since ~2015