Plication question

Previous topic - Next topic

Jfriction

Has anyone had good results from plication surgery ? Does it feel "normal " after it's healed ? How about pain and or discomfort long after the procedure (after healing is long done)
Thank you all.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TDix

I'm still healing from a small plication as well as partial excision and graft.  I am keeping everyone updated in my thread
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

deliverance

I'm going to be honest and not sugarcoat anything about my experience, but you should not take my experiences as absolute facts for anyone who's proceeding with this surgery.
Does it feel normal:
For me, it does not. I can have sex, but not as before. The stitches and scar from the surgery are so "bulky" that any type of sexual act will end im some kind of pain cause of friction over that area. More or less, I can still get the job done, but the aftermath is not what it used to be before peyronies and before surgery.

My final surgery (had to re-do it 2 times) was 7 months ago, first surgery was 1,5 years ago. I have significantly less pain now than in the beginning, but as i said above. Some remain.

Good thing:
Im almost arrow straight after a 90 degree bend.

Bad thing:
Except for the pain and still not fully healed wound. I lost A LOT of length. Around 5-6 centimeters (2 inches).

Would i do it again?
Yes, cause i didn't have a choice. 90 degree bend equals non functional penis. So i did what i had to.

Jfriction

Thank you for your input.i hope that things are going to get better for you in time
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **