Restorex v PMP Penimaster Pro . 2 studies compared. Very interesting!

Previous topic - Next topic

Fix This

Hi all

I have found these 2 studies and it appears to me that the results in curvature and lengthening over a 3 month period are very similar.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30916626

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bju.14602

Granted the restorx is only being 30-90 minutes a day, whilst the PMP was used for several hours every day . ( 2 sets of users -those that used it for less than 4 hours a day a those using for more than 6 hours a day)

Here is a summary  :

Device                  Number of hours daily         Study period         Average  % angle improvement         Average lengthening

Restorex                30 - 90 minutes                 3 months              11.7 -17.2 degrees (2 sets results?)   1.5/1.6cm
                                                                                               17 degrees ( 28%) quoted
                                                                                                on Restorex Website

Penimater Pro        Less than 4 hours               3 months              19.7 degrees (28.4%)                        1.8cm

Penimater Pro        More than 6 hours              3 months              38.4 degrees ( 51.4%)                         1.8cm

I may have made some mistakes here, feel free to correct me.
I'm not sure why the restorex seems to have 2 different sets of results. Maybe someone could explain that?
The PMP results don't appear to have a different figure for lengthening between the 4 and 6 hour group so I assume that 1.8cm is an average of the 2  groups

Still weighing up which one to go for. Tried to order a restorex through parcl the other day,but had a problemn  with the forwarder, so had to abndon that order. ( Restorex not available in the UK yet or most places outside the USA ) Now considering whether it's worth the extra money and hassle and may just go with the PMP.  The results with the PMP on these trials actually seem to be much better than the Restorex. Albeit with much longer times in traction. But then the PMP is meant to be relatively comfortable I believe so wearing all day may be an option ? And can in theory be worn under clothes, probably more easily than the Restorex

What say thee Peyronie's brothers?
47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs

Pfract

Congratulations for such a post. You reference both studies, and also properly post the data in a tabled manner. I am coming back later with my thoughts on this as I have some things to say and I want to write a thorough post.
8)

Fix This

So anyway I went for the penimaster pro, and have been using it for a week or two every day with my VED

It's very hard to get 6-8 hours a day in, and even hard to get one hur a day in sometimes with work and other coomitments

But I will persevere for now with the PMP. It's a bit tricky to get on and was often slipping off to start with but I think I'm getting the hang of it now. I don't think I've seen any changes in curvature yet, but then it's early days .

I am still considering getting a restorex in the future due to the reduced required time. But am in the meantime manipulating the PMP so that it bends the penis against the curve whilst stretching ( something it doesn't do normally ). I'm doing this by placing some hairbands or sellotape or a thin solid object ( one of the PMP extension parts for example ) across between the PMP rods so that the penis is forced to lift up and the  down away from the curve point if that makes sense? I will also try something similar with the leg strap but haven't used this. I believe if the scar tissue is being stretched in length and also in the direction away from the curve ( as with the restoex ) then it will benefit more in less time than merely stretching straight

47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs

Pfract

Thanks for letting us know. I am also having some setbacks with mine, but haven't used it exactly. I think it will work tho. I wish you good luck. If it doesn't work, try restorex.

issues with stretching penis to fit in restorex device. Will this work? - Peyronies Society Forums