Emu Oil

Previous topic - Next topic

Fix This

Hi all

Has anyone had any success using Emu Oil? It is one of the 3 ingredients of H-100 ( not available outside the USA ) amd I'm just wondering whether it has benefitted anyone without the other ingredients of H-100

I've just started adding to my treatment so will se how we get along
47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs

Gabriel

Hi Fix,

Sorry to be a downer, but I will save you some time: tryied various kinds of emu oil for months, didn't do anything... As every topical I tried to put daily on my junk, and I tried a lot -see my topics on vegetal/essential oils.

Cheers,

G
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

NeoV

One study showed Emu oil ranked LAST as far as transdermal properties compared to olive oil and others. I think it's mostly a marketing scam, although I could be wrong. There are some properties of emu oil that indeed make it transdermal, but the study I am referencing did indeed rank it lower than multiple other oils. I am NOT saying oils are useless, quite the contrary! I think they may have a place in being effective for a lot of things and maybe even Peyronie's. There is that study on rats and topical olive oil that prevented fibrosis in their penises.

Bueller

I bought the pure stuff. Where it's $10 an ounce. They have a website where it list the actual pure emu brands. I use it twice a day with pure vitamin E oil and it seems like it helps with the inflammation. I started adding in argan oil. Haven't felt any difference with that.
32 yrs old had slight left bend starting at 29. Started Pentox and cialsis 2 years later developed multiple plaques on both sides one on top. Lost 1 inch of length and girth after multiple plaques became present. Now pentox 1x a day and 2.5 of ciali

TonySa

I'm always curious when some days a treatment helped w the inflammation.  How does one know it helped w the inflammation, did symptoms lessen?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.