Has someone cured peyronies disease?how it can solved?

Previous topic - Next topic

paulgonzales86

One of my friends is suffering from the problem of Peyronies he is not getting a permanent solution on his problem so behalf of him I asked? please share if anyone having the personal experience  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Bubba dawg

The problem is, what works for one person doesnt work for others
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

NeoV

Actually there are plenty of things that are shown to reduce symptoms. Supplements, drugs, and physical therapies.
Last resort is surgery or implant, but the non-invasive at home treatments work.

Christopher1

Yep - I agree with NeoV.

Try non-invasive before trying surgery. If you want surgery after failing everything else, try to find the best Peyronies Disease surgeon you can afford.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

RalphMcDonald

The treatment may not be required if it is not necessary. As this condition improves in some men without treatment. In mild cases, treatment needs rarely. Also the pain because of this happens with an erection only. If it is not causing a problem with sex life, treatment may not be required. In the worst cases, the doctor can recommend surgery or medicine.

TonySa

A wait and see approach is not recommended.  If one has peyronies get started w treatment ASAP as for most men it will worsen without.  See the survival guide (linked above).  A great start is pentox, low dose nightly PDE5i, and traction or VED.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.