slipped during sex?

Previous topic - Next topic

upwardpe

Hello!

I had sex with my girl two days ago and during missonary I slipped out of her and on the way in i missed the entrence of her vagina, but even though it bent a bit I somehow got inside of her anyways. Like I missed the hole but still entered in because of her lubrication. It didnt hurt at all but felt very different at the exact moment. My erection went down after 1-2 minutes because I got scared that I might have hurt my penis. 5 minutes later we kept going. No blood, no bruising nothing at all but still worried because I dont want to be diagnosed with peyronies or get erection problems or bending.

Anyways, I do also have like a notch on my penis, I believe its a cogenital thing since I always remember that small curve. But the notch has annoyed me because it feels like you could almost stretch it out and get that extra length (even though it cant be much). I have had no pain or difficulties achieving an erection but still.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Keep an eye out for any changes - including pain.  Hopefully, you're fine.  If anything results, you will have caught it early and can act quickly.  Cogenital curves are a normal variation and should cause no issues.  Surgery for congenital curves carries risk, please be very caution re considering that.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

upwardpe:  Those are the times that one can easily braeak his penis. I hope you are lucky and did not have damaged anything. If you have no blood, bruising or hematoma of any kind even if you have a minor fracture, and that's a big IF, doctors most likely would opt for conservative treatment, which is rest, wait and see, than to do anything be it exam or surgery.

Like tonysa said, keep monitoring for changes, and if you want to be extra cautious? 6 weeks of no intercourse or masturbation and see how you react in the meantime.

good luck